𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 | 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚

Start from the beginning

I leaned against the terrain that protected so nobody fell down. "You will be there too." Mason put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded to him and just waited for the go from Isa.

I turned around and leaned my back against it. I looked sideways at mason, who just didn't look happy. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yes, Zeth isn't here yet, and he doesn't answer my messages."

"He'll come. We're talking about Zeth. He never breaks a promise." He nods. At that moment I saw Isa coming to us. Today, she wore a pair of Cargo pants that looked like they were from her father. Along with the top with a little devil and her trimmed hair.

"What's up boys." She pulled us in a hug. We greet her when she started talking about my car without much small talk. "Well, Malik helped a bit with the set-up, you can drive even faster than usual now."

I smiled, "Isn't that dangerous?" came the voice of Zeth next to us. "Well, Ares knows how he has to drive, but I can block it at any time, I just have to...."

"No, I'll drive like that." a punch land on my shoulder, my gaze quickly fell to Zeth again. "What if you can't control it, idiot?" "I'll manage." "Maybe Zeth is right. I mean, why risk it if you're already fast enough?"

I understand why they are worried and rightly so, but I need the money and I have the chance to make more money than usual because there are more people here.

"I will drive," I said with a firm voice so that no one would tell me to leave it alone. "Then here are the keys." I opened my palm and the cold metal fell on it. "Then go." "Ares, watch out," said Zeth again before I left. I nod to him.

I pressed the car key when the car's lights flashed and the LED light in the tires glowed. Fuck that's insane. I opened the door and got in without waiting. Next to me is Isa. "So make sure you skip the gears sometimes, that will make the car faster." She pointed out other things to me that I had to consider when she got out.

I started the car and the engine sounded so beautiful that my heart leaped. I drove slowly and carefully, so I didn't run over anyone at the starting line. My opponent wasn't there, so I just turned on music and looked around.

Isa was with Malik, the mechanic of one of his friends. Then my eyes fell on a couple of girls who admired my car. I couldn't help but grin and just scan their bodies.

It moved on to Mason and Zeth who weren't looking at me. I followed their gaze sharply. When it was exactly on two people. On Aurora and Kirian.

What is the cunt doing here and why with her?

She's the kind of girl who doesn't let herself be persuaded and is stubborn. Why did she let her be dragged here? You realize that this is a car race. An illegal one, or did Kirian tell her that it's not one.

I am sure. No, I know he didn't tell her. I see her gaze is on him. While he is looking at my car.

He knows it's mine, it's not like we fixed it together. I see him grinning and although my windows are darkened I feel his eyes on me. His hand moves to Aurora's waist, whereupon she smiles and pulls back.

That's enough. I was just about to open the door and make a scene that Kirian wouldn't forget so quickly if only my opponent hadn't come right then. This was the chance to take Aurora by the hand and pull her off the road. But a blond woman was already standing in front of us.

Fuck, I'm gonna win this and then beat him up.

----

Cheers and applause is heard as I walk into the bar next to the race road. Lots of people in the bar, among others they are also many girls. Mason, Zeth and I walked and sat in a seat reserved for us by the owner. "It's for free." A waitress came to the table with three drinks. She steps away again. I leaned my arm against the seat on the headboard. "You were awesome."

They wouldn't think that if I say I almost lost control because of my anger. I'm still wondering how and why the great Aurora gets convinced by Kirian.

"So you saw her too?" "Huh?" I looked up at Mason. "You saw Aurora." I shrugged. "I don't know what you mean."

I drank from my glass when Mason looked at me seriously. "Why was she there with Kirian I don't understand. She says she's so innocent." "They're still friends. Maybe he doesn't pull off what happened with your sister."

"Yeah, and I have wonderful parents which are proud of me." I smile sarcastically. "Maybe it's not. It's just a coincidence that he and she know each other." I roll my eyes.

"Fuck." what?

I immediately looked back, where my eyes followed mason's glance as the words slipped from his mouth.

You're fucking joking, right?

I saw how Kirian came into the bar with Aurora and sat down with her on the bar stool. "That bastard, he's doing it on purpose."

"He knows very well that we are coming here. He knows it." I turn to them again as his hand is around her, and this time she doesn't go away. Because Aurora allows it.

Please let it end and just finish me. I pray.

"No, man, leave them alone. We'll have fun. Let them do what they want." I downed my entire drink in one gulp as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and stood up. "Ares, what do you want to do?" Zeth had that concern. It's red now. Hang and make a scene, but that's not my point.

I didn't run to the two, but right next to them to the girl who has watched me since the beginning. "I thought you'd never come." she smiled at me. "Never say Never."

I pull her on her waist to me and kiss her. She immediately kisses me back and puts her hands on my neck. I stick my tongue in just to see if she does that too and yes, she does.

When I'm leaning against the wall, pressing the girl's face to me with my hand, I opened one eye to look at Kirian. He looks at me the same way I look at him. He needs to know that I don't give a shit what he's doing to Aurora.

Fuck her and him.