𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 | 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚

ARES

ARES

I just got home. Exhausted, I put my backpack on the seat Mason gave me because he didn't need it anymore and took off my shoes.

I have to clean again. The girl yesterday really didn't know how to behave in someone else house. I picked up the bowl she left and rolled my eyes in annoyance. Then I made the rest of the milk pour into the sink and immediately cleaned the bowl and also dried it.

Today we have a gig in a bar, we need to practice once again before we go. I leaned my head back and breathed out. As I stood like that for the remaining two seconds, I finally decided to take a shower.

Fresh out of the shower, I get ready. In the room, I put on a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. I walk to the couch and grabbed the book I read last night. Little woman.

On the first day of last year as a senior. Stubborn and confident. It won't be easy for me with Aurora, but I won't let her win. I won't let someone who thinks is better than me put me down. I leave the book on the pile by the window and walk into the bathroom to put on a bit of Dior Sauvage and run a gel through my hair, holding it back slightly.

I heard a lock open as I looked out of the toilet. "You got mail." Mason walked in and put the two letters on the table. I washed my hands and went to him.

Mason strolled to the fridge and then took a Coke out. I grabbed the letters and looked at them. "Bills, again." I lay them back down. I have to pay them, or I'll be out here. I can't sleep at Mason's place again. I've been sitting on his ass for a couple of months.

"You know that I'll help you if you need money." "No, that's fine. I probably can pay it." he drank from his coke. "Probably," he emphasizes.

"You don't need to be ashamed to ask. You know I'll give you everything you need." I nodded. "Yeah, I know. Now stop talking about this stupid topic."

"Then another subject. Today you have a race." Mason said and drank from the glass. "Yeah." I took the towel and dried my hair.

"Will Zeth come too?" "I think so, yeah, but he wanted to go home first. He said we gonna meet us at the bridge." I nod. "Then let's go." I throw the towel aside and took my keys before walking out of my apartment with Mason.

----

You could hear the squeaking of the car tires as the two racers drove off. The gas smelled just so good through the nose and the burned tire rubber which easily destroyed it.

It was totally full here again, I would even say that it is one of the days when there are even more people as in the last few weeks. But more betting income and also more money for me.

We walked along the bridge where you could now see under the speeding cars and how the green drove through the target. Some got upset, others celebrated it.