Chapter 104 + Important Author's note

Continued from last chapter.

Yoko POV:

Setsuna Tokage grabbed Kirishima out of harms way.

"He did it." I sighed. "Red Riot did it."

More heroes, like Gang Orca, Fat Gum, and Majestic appeared to take Gigantomachia on.

"Good job!" Majestic congratulated us. "Now leave the rest to the heroes."

We retreated further into the forest.

As Yanagi pulled me along, I thought back to Dabi - why had he spared me?

Those turquoise eyes of his...

His blue fire...

His hair....

My eyes closed and everything went black.

~

A/N: yooo wassup my doods?

Im freaking tired since I updated like six times today, but one more thing to add.

I'm too lazy to write about the fighting scene of Deku, Bakugou, Endeavor, Shoto, and Aizawa versus Shiggy.

Sooo *laughs nervously* 

Umm. I'll just give you a quick summary.

Shiggy - regenerated. Now has like thirty quirks since he's sharing a body with AFO.

Endeavor - fighting Shiggy.

Shiggy, since he is sharing a body with AFO, thinks that he needs to get One for All from Deku.

Deku and Bakugou arrive to help Endeavor, along with Gran Torino.

Shiggy is about to decay Deku when Aizawa appears with Manual and Rock Lock to erase Shiggy's decay quirk, but Shiggy still has a lot of other quirks.

Shiggy injures Gran Torino, badly.

Deku is angy angy. He furiously goes toward Shiggy, but Shiggy is first trying to get rid of Aizawa.

As Shiggy runs to Aizawa, Ryukyu appears and slams Shiggy down.

Deku binds Shiggy with Blackwhip. Endeavor moves in to knock Shiggy out.

But Shiggy throws a QUIRK-DESTROYING bullet at Aizawa, but to avoid his quirk getten taken, Aizawa  CUTS HIS OWN LEG OFF.

As Aizawa is in PAIN, Shiggy laughs and grabs Aizawa's face, but then SHOTO TODOROKI appears and BLASTS that bastard AWAY from Aizawa.

Back at the city, where the citizens were getting evacuated, Uraraka is distraught. She sees the news - that a monster had destroyed several cities.

WHO'S THAT MONSTER?

ITS...Gigantomachia!!! wOw!

The heroes failed to obtain Gigantomachia, so thats why he's here.

Majestic uses his quirk to allow the U.A. students retreat.

bAAAAACK AT THE JAKU RUINS

Shoto has helped a badly injured Ryukyu, and is now assisting the others in battle. 

Since Aizawa is now unconscious, Shiggy can freely use his decay quirk. BUT Deku uses his blackwhip to LIFT everyone into the air, so that SHIGGY can't destroy the ground.

Deku flies toward Shiggy. Bakugou and Endeavor prepare to strike back.

Deku uses his quirk punch Shiggy several times, HARD.