Chapter 98

Almost at 100!

Manga spoilers (srsly no joke) up ahead!

3rd person POV:

"OUTTA THE WAY! FATTAX COMING THROUGH!" Fat Gum yelled. He had the U.A. students (Denki, Chisako, Fumikage, Kinoko, and Juzo) in his fat, and was carrying them taxi style.

"Should we really be joining rear guard?" Juzo asked Fat Gum.

"I SAY WE STILL KICK SOME ASS!" Chisako butted in.

"Nah! You kids struck good with those wide-range quirks of yours!" Fat Gum said. "Now its time for the net to close in, so we can take them on little-by-little! At this point, your quirks would only hit the allies and trip 'em up. Leave the rest to us adults!" he cast a glance at Mt. Lady, who was irritably smashing some buildings.

Fumikage's gaze wandered off. He looked up. There was a small warehouse perched on a ledge, and everything seemed fine until a burst of blue fire along with some charred feathers blasted out the window.

Fumikage's eyes widened in shock. He remembered the time Hawks had told him his weakness - fire.

Meanwhile.

"Miruko! Stay with me, Miruko! I owe you one!" Endeavor said to a panting Miruko in his arms.

"You don't owe me--urggh! Nuttin'!" Miruko shouted. She had continued to fight the nomu, only to get defeated with several wounds. However, she had managed to use her good leg to break open the case containing a regenerating Shigaraki. 

Now Shiggy lay, lifeless, next to X-Less (a hero).

"He's not breathing...." X-Less said as he peered at Shiggy.

Present Mic had used his Loud Voice to break the remaining cases, then apprehended Doctor Garaki - the real one.

Back in the forest.

A few moments earlier.

Dark Shadow enveloped Fumikage as he tried to crawl out of Fat Gum's fat. I need to help Hawks!

"Oi! Where are you going?" Chisako asked.

"HEY, no ditching this ride!" Fat Gum said, trying to push Fumikage back in.

Fumikage broke free. He started to rise up into the air.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IDIOT?" Chisako yelled.

"I saw a couple of Hawks' feathers!" Fumikage shouted back. "He's in trouble! I need to help him!"

"Hawks...?" Fat Gum exclaimed.

"IF YOUR GOING, YOU BETTER TAKE ME WITH YOU!" Chisako roared. As Dark Shadow achieved liftoff, she latched her hand onto Dark Shadow, resulting in her getting pulled out of Fat Gum's fat.

"Chisako!" Fumikage hesitated, then groaned. "Alright, fine."

Dark Shadow hauled Chisako up by his claws, and the two siblings flew toward the warehouse.

Fat Gum gritted his teeth. I knew the Tokoyami siblings were strong, but no one as been able to break out of my fat before...