Chapter 97

Like i said, really big manga spoilers for the rest of this book.

Look, I know this is a Denki x Oc, but dis doesnt mean I can't put in some ✨blood✨ and ✨gore

So yeah, get ready....

3rd person POV:

Burnin brought her hand to her ear. "The heroes have started moving!" to the students behind her she yelled, "LETS GO! EVACUATE EVERY CITIZEN IN THE CITY!"

At the hospital where Shigaraki is held.

BOOM!

The doors of the hospital burst open, and the heroes stormed inside. The nurses and doctors yelled in confusion.

"Attention, everyone!" Mandalay said with her telepathy. "We are afraid this hospital will become a battlefield. Please wait outside!"

"OVER HERE!" A spy working for the heroes yelled. "The doctor is over here!"

Doctor Garaki - the person in charge of Shigaraki's regeneration.

"The Nomu provider and AFO's right hand man..." Endeavor snarled as he confronted Garaki - a old man with zero hair and huge moustache. "GIVE UP, YOU AGENT OF EVIL!"

Doctor Garaki screamed in terror.

Miruko ran ahead, using her strong leg to break into the doctor's lab. Huh?

She quirked a eyebrow when she saw another Doctor Garaki. "Hm." she used her leg once more to shatter several of the glass cases containing monsters. Into her earpiece she said, "Yo, there's a buncha Nomu and a clone o' that old geezer here. I guess I'll kick him!"

"Catch him!" Endeavor replied through the earpiece. "I would head over there, but..." he looked around. The heroes with him had engaged combat with the Nomus. "...it'll be a moment."

Miruko laughed gleefully as she made her way toward the 'Doctor Garaki'. "LETS SEE IF YOUR THE REAL DEAL!"

"I'm the real one! Please!" Garaki whimpered.

"A GOOD KICK IN THE BUTT SHOULD DETERMINE IT!" Miruko yelled.

"P-please!" Garaki cried. Just as Miruko brought her leg down, something blocked her - a baby nomu.

Garaki disappeared into mush.

"Does this guy have Twice's quirk o' somethin'?" Miruko frowned.

Another Garaki started to run away, while pressing a button on the device he was holding. "GO, MY LOVELY HIGH-ENDS!"

Miruko was about to follow him when the wall next to her shattered and several huge Nomu shot out, grabbing the No. 5 hero's face and slamming her away.

"He..." the nomu muttered. "Ro.......yeeesss.....a...her....oo.. we shall...kill..."

A loud laugh interupted them. Miruko, who had blood running down her face and nose, was grinning. She glared at the Nomu. "HaHA! Ya think I'll just back down? This is great, I'm just about warmed up!"

Her long bunny ears twitched, and she smiled toothily. "Hah! You old geezer, yer still inside? Guess ya didn't run away after all!"

"How is she still moving?" a nomu growled.

"I'll kill her..." another Nomu said.

"Not happening!" With on strong push, Miruko broke free of the wires holding her down.