Chapter 105

Manga Spoilers

Yoko POV:

My eyes snapped open, and it took me a moment to adjust to the light.

When my vision cleared, it was still fuzzy but I could make out the bland white walls of a hospital room and the annoying beep...beep...beep... of the machines.

Then the pain started to settle in. It wasn't as bad as when I crash-landed, but the aftereffects were enough to give me migraine.

Also, the light was too bright.

"Who turned on the sun?" I grumbled. My voice sounded like I ate three frogs.

Two people yelped. A girl and a boy were sitting on either side of me.

"Your finally awake." the girl said.

"Thank you for noticing." I said. "What happened?"

"A bunch of shit." the boy said in a weak voice.

I blinked, then finally realized the people who were sitting next to me.

Chisako Tokoyami was seated in a wheelchair, with a absolute pissed expression on her face. She wasn't wearing her glasses, and her arm was bandaged.

Denki Kaminari looked better. His head was covered in white bandages, but other than that, he looked fine.

"OH MY GOSH!" I exclaimed. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT? WHERE'S SHOTO? WHAT HAPPENED TO GIGANTOMACHIA? WHAT ABOUT MIDNIGHT-SENSEI? HOW ARE THE OTHERS--"

"Calm down." Denki patted my hand. 

"A lot happened." Chisako said. "Too much."

I took a deep breath. "Back to my first question. Are you guys ok??"

"Gigantomachia almost squashed me flat." Chisako said. "My legs got crushed. I'll be in a wheelchair for a month." she made a face.

"I'm fine, its the others you have to worry about." Denki said. "But..."

"Shoto." I breathed. "Is he ok?"

"He got burnt, but yes." Chisako said. "All the others are awake, except for..." she hesitated. "Deku."

"Deku...?"

She pulled out her phone and pressed on something. "There's something you need to see."

"Huh?"

"Wait!" Denki pulled Chisako's hand down, and they had some sort of silent argument. Finally Denki backed down. "Fine."

He gave a look I couldn't decipher. "Just....be careful with how you take the news."

Now I was really curious. I took Chisako's phone, realizing that my hand was bound in white bandages splotched with red.

On the screen of the phone was a video with the thumbnail of...Dabi.

I pressed play.