Chapter 96

A/N: Guuuuuuyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssssssss HEAVYYYYYYYYYYY MANGA SPOILERSSSSSSSS

Seasons passed.

MARCH.

3rd person POV:

"Spring break ended fast, huh?"

"Yeah, but they want us to bring us somewhere far away for internships."

"Really? Us too..."

***

Many hero interns, including a quarter of Class A, met up with Burnin (a sidekick of Endeavor) to help evacuate a city, since today was the day that the heroes wanted to raid the villains.

The students helping evacuate included Shoto, Deku, Bakugou, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Iida, Nejire, Koda, Fukidashi, Etsudo, Aika, and more.

The rest of Class B and Class A were stationed in the forest, where they would simply wait for the heroes after they had found Shigaraki and captured all the other villains. People like Jiro and Mezo would be using their respective quirks to keep a outlook for the heroes.

(Little did they know that the operation would be that easy...)

The heroes who were in the front lines included Endeavor, Miruko, Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Wash, Aizawa, Thirteen, Abyss, Crust, Ectoplasm, Edgeshot, Midnight, Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, Rock Lock, The Pussycats, Ms. Joke, Cementoss, Gang Orca, and more.

Some students were mixed in with the heroes. Denki Kaminari, Fumikage Tokoyami, Chisako Tokoyami, Juzo Hoenzuki, Kinoko Kimori, and Tamaki Amajiki were ordered to follow the heroes.

"Are you sure its safe for us to be here, shroom?" Kinoko gulped.

"Don't worry." Midnight assured her.

"LETS GO KICK SOME ASS." Chisako growled.

"..." Fumikage sweatdropped.

"I DON'T WANNA BE HEREEE!" Denki cried. "I WANNA BE BACK WITH MY CLASSSSSSSSS!"

"We've surrounded them on every side." Edgeshot said. "We will not let them slip through us."

"C'mon, loosen up!" Abyss slung a arm over Edgeshot's shoulder. "We'll be fine. I know it."

Denki swallowed nervously. "I wanna be back with my friends though...."

Chisako nudged him. "Yeah, with your giiiiRRRRRLFRIIIIIIEEEEENDDDDD~"

"Shut up! So what if I am?" Denki whined. "I bet your missing Bakugou!"

Chisako flushed bright red and didn't answer, instead turning away.

Miruko punched Chisako roughly. "Don't go all chicken now, 'Sako! Get yer shit together!"

Chisako rolled her eyes. "Yes, Senpai."

"I-I..." Tamaki swallowed. "I-I can do this...I c-can do this..."

Endeavor's flames burst up. "Lets go."