Chapter 101

Manga Spoilers.

Continued from last chapter.

3rd person POV:

Gigantomachia roared as he threw Mt. Lady aside. She landed with a huge thump. The huge monster then continued to slowly make his way toward Jaku Hospital, which was where his master - Shigaraki - was waiting. He had the whole LoV on his back, including the Liberation member Skeptic.

Back at the building where Re-Destro was, things were also chaos. Geten, the Liberation member who could control ice, had blocked off the heroes trying to help Mt. Lady, but Cementoss, though badly injured, had taken on the job of apprehending Geten.

A huge, monstrous Re-Destro rose from the earth. No matter how hard Egdeshot stabbed at him, the villain refused to stay down.

The Void Hero: Abyss, ran over to assist Edge, but there was nothing she could do to help that much. Abyss's left eye was swollen shut, and blood was visible on the deep gashes on her leg. However, despite the amount of blood she was losing, she continued from summon several sharp stalagmites, trying to stop Re-Destro.

"THIS GUY JUST AIN'T GONNA GO DOWN, HUH?" Abyss shouted, blood spurting out of her mouth.

"Keep your mouth shut, you don't wanna lose any more blood!" Edgeshot shouted back.

"You're worrying for me! How amusing!" Abyss grinned.

Mt. Lady had stood up once more to block Gigantomachia. Sweat rolled down her face as she struggled to hold him back.

Midnight was riding on Kamui Woods' back. "Get me closer!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Woods obliged, using his quirk to swing closer to Gigantomachia. Midnight's plan was to make Gigantomachia fall asleep, but she had to be in a certain range to do that.

Mt. Lady's legs buckled, and she got thrown back again.

"TAKEYAMAAAAAAAAAAA!" Woods screamed. (Takeyama is Mt. Lady's real name).

"Concentrate!" Midnight told Woods. "The team in Jaku must have failed! And if this guy reaches the city, its going to be a catastrophe. Power alone won't stop him!" Midnight exposed her arm skin. "So get me near his face!"

Suddenly, a jet of blue fire shot toward Woods and Midnight. The fire charred Woods, making him drop Midnight and drop out of the sky.

Dabi smirked.

As she fell, Midnight saw the League. What? He has the villain on his back?

Mr. Compress made a couple wooden planks appeared in front of Midnight. Midnight slammed straight into them.

CRASH!

Breathing heavily, Midnight struggled to get up. She clawed at the grass. Several bones in her body was broken.

What quirk can possibly stop him? Midnight huffed and panted, blood streaming down her face. Majestic...? No. This thing is too big. 

"Really..." Midnight coughed. "We're just helpless...."

She lifted her bloody hand to her earpiece. "Creati? Can you hear me?"