Chapter 93

Continued from last chapter.

3rd person POV:

"NATSU!" Yoko and Shoto screamed.

The car swerved sideways to avoid the laughing villain. With a bam, Endeavor burst out of the car, fire wreathing his body.

"Release him!" Endeavor roared.

"DO YOU REMEMBER ME, ENDEAVOR?" The villain asked as he started to control more white lines on the road. 

"!!!!" Endeavor scrunched up his face. "Seven years ago....I apprehended a villain. Your name was...."

The villain grinned uncontrollably. "Yes! My name is Ending! I'm sorry Endeavor, but you have to understand! I admired you! I have nothing left to protect! I'm going to kill this man." Ending made a huge arrow appear and pressed it against Natsu's head in a threatening way. "So please, Endeavor....Kill me."

Endeavor faltered, stopping. In his hesitation, the doors of the car burst open and the four U.A. students burst out.

Boom! Explosions busted out of Bakugou's hands. Shoto slid forward with his ice, his sister flying right behind him. Energy crackled around Deku as he ran at full throttle.

"HEY, YA BRATS! Y'ALL FORGOT SOMETHING!" The driver of the car yelled. He pulled a lever, and four suitcases containing the necessary items for the students popped out. Deku caught them and tossed them to his friends.

Shoto slipped on his vest. Bakugou fit his grenades around his wrist. Deku tugged on his gloves, and Yoko clipped on her belt.

"Interns...." Ending said, backing off.

Right now! I can take him on... Endeavor thought. But he saw the fear in Natsu's eyes, and he just couldn't bring himself to move.

Shoto sped toward his brother, passing a frozen Endeavor (not literally frozen). Fire wreathed his right side. At the last second, he let out all the power he had in him to apprehend Ending. 

White lines on the road rose up and started to lift the cars on the street. The people stuck in the cars screamed for help. 

One car was making its way to Natsu. As quick as light, Bakugou blasted himself up and grabbed Natsu. "NO DEATH TODAY!"

Deku took a deep breath and concentrated. Black wisps spewed out of his hands, and he caught all the other cars and set them down safely.

The villain wasn't backing down, though. More white lines came to life and shot toward a group of terrified citizens on the sidewalk.

Yoko jumped in the way and slammed her hands down onto the ground. A big block of concrete rose up and blocked the citizens from harm.

Shoto delivered a strong blow at Ending, fire reinforcing his punch. While he did that, Endeavor rushed toward Natsu and Bakugou and hugged them both.

Bakugou slipped out of Endeavor's grasp. "Where'd that line bastard go?"

"I've apprehended him." Shoto said, cold steam escaping his mouth. Ending was covered in ice next to him.

"You guys were wonderful!" Endeavor said in a hoarse voice, his hands still wrapped around Natsu. "You guys covered....my....mistake...without missing a second!!" 

"Why's that bastard being so modest?" Bakugou growled.

"Get off!!" Natsu pushed Endeavor off. Yoko ran over, but Shoto held her back.

"I'm sorry!" Endeavor spluttered to his son. "I thought...for a split second...that if I saved you...that there would be a slight chance....that you'll never talk to me again..."

"What?" Natsu exclaimed. 

Endeavor lowered his head. "Natsu...its ok if you don't believe in me...however, my intention was never to shut any of you out. But I ran away from my responsibility...from Touya... and of course, the fact that I killed him."

"So you weren't trying to shut us out?" Natsu said in a wavy voice, backing away. "Ever since that day, I've heard Touya-nii's voice in my head." tears pricked his eyes. "There will never be a time when I will forgive you. I'm not as kind as Shoto and Yoko."

"Even so..." Endeavor said. "You came today...for Rei and Fuyumi's sake, right? You know that girl has always looked at us like a 'family'. Its because...I destroyed my own. But after seeing her try to put aside her feelings and try again, you've started to consider her feelings too, right? You're also a kind person. So that's why...Its ok if you'll never forgive me."

Tears spilled out of Natsu's eyes. "Stop saying reasonable things! Y'know, Fuyumi seemed so happy back then! But every time I see your face, I can't help but remember...WHY DO I NEED TO BE THE ONE MAKING SUCH A BIG ACTION EFFORT? YOU SAY YOU WANT TO MAKE UP, BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO NOW?"

"There's been one thing I've been thinking about--" Endeavor was cut off by a angry yell.

"ENDEAVORRRR!" Ending, who was still trapped in ice, shouted. "WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUUU? STOP IIIIIIT! KILL ME--mphhhHHmMM!"

"Shut. UP." Yoko snarled as she clamped a piece of metal of Ending's mouth.

"Look the police are here!"

"Thank goodness!"

As the police got Ending, the four U.A. students chatted a bit with Natsu.

"Thank you for saving me." Natsu said to Bakugou. "What's your, ah, hero name?"

"Its Bakugou, right?" Deku blinked.

"WHAT? HELL NAW!"

"So you finally picked it! Can you tell me?" Deku asked excitedly.

"NO WAY!"

"Me?" Yoko asked.

"NOPE!"

"Me?" Shoto said.

"IN YO DREAMS! THERE'S SOMEONE I HAVE TO TELL FIRST!" Bakugou yelled.

"oh?"

~~~

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok so after Endeavor took Natsu home, he said to Fuyumi to get their mother (Rei) back in the house. Fuyumi asked him where he would go,  and Endeavor decided to move out and build a place of his own so his family could be happy.

Wow this bitch is really takin things far ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Anyways. More Denki in the next chapter.

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari