Chapter 110 (actually its kinda just a A/N but whatevs)

Oya?

Oya oya?

Oya oya oya?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey and welcome to ANOTHER author's note explaining the parts i don't wanna write about!

(This sounds like a youtube intro wtf--)

Anyhow and anyways.

*Clears throat*

So Deku left. Its been a month, so now its April.

Deku is standing on a building and looking over a city. He's wearing new gear and looks like he hasn't showered in a month, which he probably has.

Anyways, down in the city, Tatami Nakagame and Yo Shindo from Ketsubutsu Academy are patrolling the city, evacuating citizens.

But they reach a building and the citizens REFUSE to come out.

They be like "nah we stay here and protect ourselves since heroes are bitches and we don need em anymore"

Tatami and Shindo are evacuating the citizens because supposedly there is a dangerous villain on the loose.

When Shindo and Tatami fail to convince the ctizens to evacuate, they leave the building and try to think of a new strategy to save the citizens.

AND THEN

BAM

The 'dangerous villain' appears!

Who is it?

Its....

MUSCULAR!

That guy who killed Kota and Yoko's parents. He came out in my other book.

Shindo tells Tatami to save  the citizens and that he'll take care of Muscular. 

Tatami runs back into the building to get the people, but they are still refusing to come out.

Shindo is getting smashed around my Muscular. Its only a matter of seconds before he gets killed.

AND THEN FWOOSH!
KABAM!

DEKU APPEARS!

He rescues Shindo!

Shindo vaguely remembers Deku's voice from the Provisional License exam, but he's too injured to think straight and passes out.

Deku drops Shindo off at the building, where a distraught Tatami is waiting. Tatami can't see through the smoke, but she thinks to herself that she has heard Deku from somewhere before....

Deku leaves and defeats Muscular blah blah blah. He uses Blackwhip and Smokescreen.

Deku leaves Muscular to the police, and then runs away so that people won't recognise him.

Deku arrives in a alley where All Might is waiting. He and All Might have a small talk, until All Might's phone starts to ring.

Hawks and Endeavor are checking in on Deku. All Might says that Deku just came back, but then Deku leaves again so that he'll be off the radar.

OK BEFORE YOU GET CONFUSED.

Deku had left U.A. to protect it, yall know that. But All Might refused to let Deku go by himself, so he tagged along, with Hawks, Best Jeanist, Endeavor, and all the other willing heroes.

Ok?

Ok.

Deku arrives just in time to save a citizen. The citizen is a human/animal, so she was getting injured by people who didn't want her.