Chapter 116

Get ready for fluff ^U^

3rd person POV:

The night sky was sprinkled with glittering stars. The wind rustled the grass wet with rain. Heights Alliance shone under the moonlight.

"I don't think we should be out here." Yoko said as she glanced up at the sky.

"What was that you said when you went to rescue Bakugou?" Denki cleared his throat. "'I break many rules, you just don't realize it'." he laughed.

She blushed. "That was a long time ago!"

"And whats wrong with remembering memories?" Denki hummed, lying down on the grass.

"Nothing." Yoko copied him.

For a moment, they both said nothing and listened to the animals in the nearby forest. They had sneaked out after Jiro's big speech to have some quiet time.

"Its nice to have MIdoryia back, huh?" Denki said.

"Yup."

He reached over and held her hand. "I was thinking..."

'I was thinking' coming from your boyfriend wasn't really a good sign. Yoko looked over nervously. "...yeah?"

He had a serious look on his face, making Yoko swallow.

Then he cracked a grin. "....tickle fest!!!" he sat up and started to tickle her.

"OH MA GARSH." she wheezed, laughing. "OH MY---OK---I GET IT---HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA--- YOU CAN STOP NOW---PFFTtTTt!"

He tickled her more until it was clear that she couldn't breathe. He let her go.

Yoko breathed in and out, laughing. "You had me there for a second."

Denki smiled proudly. "I did, didn't I?"

"Yep." She smiled mischievously. "Which is why..." she attacked him with tickles, knocking him over. He laughed so hard he snorted, and tossed her off him.

"Truce!!" Denki exclaimed.

"Fine." Yoko pouted. 

The wind sped up, tossing their hair around. 

"Look!"

Something bright streaked through the sky - so fast that it took a moment for the couple to realize what it was. A shooting star.

"Make a wish!" Denki said in a childish voice. He squeezed his eyes shut.

Yoko did the same. If she said her wish aloud, it wouldn't come true, so she kept it to herself. I wish....

She made her wish........