"You're having the same feelings for both of them?" I ask awkwardly. It sounds like she likes two guys, but how is that even possible?

"Well, at first, Raph seemed like he was annoying and mean, but when we touched the other night, I felt something. I felt something for Mikey the first time I saw him. I don't know how to explain it, though, and what do I do?" she asks frantically.

"I don't really know either," I admit. Raph likes her. Mikey likes her. And she likes both of them. "Well, if you liked Mikey first, I say go for him."

"You really think so? I mean, they probably don't like me anyway, so why does it even matter? Besides, love is complicated," she states and I laugh. "What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing," I lie. "But, I'm sure Mikey likes you. Have you seen how he acts around you? He's more stupid than ever now that you're here."

"Really?" her eyes light up.

"Yeah! I'm sure he's totally crushing on you," I exclaim and she hugs me.

"Thank you!" she shouts and runs out. Now, how am I going to tell Raph? Maybe I could tell him that she doesn't like him like that. But, that would by lying. I guess I could also just let things play out. I shouldn't be involved in the first place.

*Maya's POV*

I run out of Donnie's lab and try to find Mikey. Wait. Maybe I should talk to someone else just in case.

I sit down next to Raph reading comic books on the couch. "Raph," I say and he looks up.

"Oh, hey, pinky," he greets me laughing at the nickname he came up for me. 

"May I ask for your advice on something?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure," he responds.

I want to tell him about Mikey, but for some reason, something inside me is telling me not to give it away just yet. "I like this guy and I'm not sure if he likes me back," I confess not saying who it is. I don't really want to hurt Raph and say Mikey right away because if Mikey doesn't like me, maybe Raph would. That sounds mean, you know, having a 'back-up,' but I mean, I like Raph as well. It was Donnie's idea to go after Mikey.

I look up and see Raph blushing. "You like a guy? What's he like?" he asks.

"Well, he's funny, cute, and overall a great guy," I respond and he smiles. 

"He seems like a cool guy. I say you should just ask him out on a date. Be straight forward. Don't be afraid if he likes you back because he just might," he explains and I smile.

"Thank you," I say and stand up to try and find Mikey.

*Raph's POV*

"Thank you," Maya says and stands up. I become confused. She had to have been talking about me, though. Why doesn't she ask me out. Who is she looking for? Who else is funny, cute, and overall a great guy like me?

"Leo?" Maya walks over to Leo. Really? Leo?

"Yes?" he responds.

I can't believe I'm witnessing this. I'm sitting over here watching the only girl I have ever felt this way for ask out one of my brothers. And Leo of all of them.

"Where is Mikey?" she asks and I freeze. Mikey's worse than Leo!

"I think he's in his room," Leo replies. I feel, well, I can't exactly describe it. My heart hurts, that's for sure and just when I think it can't get worse, I hear Mikey come down into the living room. "Nevermind. He's right there."

"Mikey. I have a question for you," Maya states to Mikey and he flashes his stupid smile.

"Yes?" he replies in his idiotic voice.

I stand up and walk up to my room. I honestly don't need this right now.

*Mikey's POV*

"Mikey. I have a question for you," Maya states walking over to me. I feel butterflies in my stomach as I attempt to respond without looking stupid.

"Yes?" I finally manage to say. I hear Raph stand up and walk away, but I'm too focused on Maya's perfect blue eyes that make me melt every time I see them.

"Do you maybe want to go on a date with me sometime?" she asks looking down at her feet and blushing like crazy. I blush, too, as Leo turns his attention away from the TV and at us.

"Sure," I reply and Leo jumps up from his spot on the ground.

"Maya and Mikey! You two on a date?" Leo barges into our conversation.

"Yes," I simply reply not taking my eyes off of Maya. She's so adorable when she blushes.

"This is exciting! We have to tell Donnie and Raph!" Leo shouts.

"Not in the mood!" I hear Raph shout from his room. I roll my eyes and take Maya's hand in mine. Her head lifts up and her eyes meet mine once more.

Donnie comes out of his lab and looks at Maya and me. He suddenly looks scared when Raph comes down looking extremely angry.

"Leo. I am going up into the city alone and no one can stop me," he says trying to stay calm when everyone knows he is extremely angry. 

Before anyone could protest, Raph is gone. Donnie looks scared as anything. "Oh no," I see him mutter as if he knows something no one else does. I shake it off and look over at a frightened Maya.

"Don't worry about Raph. He gets angry at the smallest things," I console her and she smiles.

"Ok. I trust you," she simply responds.

"How about that date?" I ask and add a wink to change the subject and just get her mind off of Raph and Donnie and Leo. I want her to think about us.