Welcome to America

YEAR: 1963

7 months have passed since Please Please Me was released, the boys next album, With The Beatles was going to be released in about a month. Cynthia had her kid, it was a boy, his name is Julian.

"So Cyn, how's Julian?"
"Oh, he's doing fine. Johns very fond of him, can't get enough time with 'em."
"Awe, that's good."
"So Michelle, how are ye doin?"
"Fine I guess, thanks to the stupid kid, I can't wear pants anymore." I let out a chuckle as I looked down at my large stomach.
"Oh please, ye had to stop wearin pants months ago!"
"I know," I tried to look at the floor, "still mad though." I looked back to Cynthia and laughed.
"GREAT NEWS CYN!" John burst through the front door.
"John, Michelle's here," Julian began crying, "and ye woke Julian up." Cynthia got up from the couch and walked into Julian's room.
"So what happened John?"
"Well Mich," I rolled my eyes, "Brian just booked us on the Ed Sullivan Show!"
"But that's in America!" I stopped and thought for a minute. "ARE YE SAYIN WE'RE GOIN TO AMERICA!"
"YES I AM!"
"John that's wonderful!" He helped me up from the couch and hugged me.
"What's wonderful?"
Cynthia walked back out, Julian was in her arms. He was wrapped in a baby blue blanket that Mimi and Victoria knitted for him.
"We're going to America!"
"Oh John, that's amazing!"
"Julian's gonna love it!" John took his son from Cynthia's arms.
"He's not gonna like the plane ride." Cynthia uttered from the kitchen, getting Jules his food.
"Yeah John, he's not."
"Ye know what," John looked to me, "as long as ye don't give birth on the plane, it'll be a good trip." I rolled my eyes.
"John, I'm only 7 months, I'll be fine."
"Yeah, they all say that."
"So when do we leave?" Cynthia took Julian from John and began feeding him.
"5 days, so get packin."
"Yeah I'll get right on it." I sat on the couch, John and Cynthia stared at me.
"Then why are ye still here?"
"Cause Lennon, I can't get up."
"Here, lemme help ye." John got up from the couch and took a hold of my hands and helped me up.
"Thank ye. Cyn, it was wonderful talkin to ye. John, I'll see ye in 5 days."
"Actually 4, we have to be in America in 5 days."
"Fine, see ye in 4 days."
I left to go back home, when I arrived Lucy was talking to Paul, Ringo was in the kitchen.
"Hey, what are ye guys doin?"
"Oh, I'm helpin Rings and Luc with wedding stuff."
"Why?" I sat on the couch next to Lucy and grabbed a magazine from her hand.
"Lucy insisted," Ringo walked from the kitchen, "also, we have no idea what we're doin."
"Well, what are ye lookin at now?"
"I'm lookin at dresses, Richard is looking at suits."
"Well what have ye picked out so far?"
"Nothin yet, I was gonna go shoppin with Jude when we got back from America," Lucy stopped talking for a minute and looked to me, "by the way, we're goin to America."
"I know, John told me. And why would ye take Jude? She's the only one who hasn't been married."
"Well, Cyn has to take care of Julian, and you, well yer pregnant, for god sake, ye have trouble gettin off the couch."
"Yeah, yer right...I guess."
"I know I'm right." She let out a laugh, "well Ringo and I better get goin, gotta pack for America, see ye guys then."

Those four days flew by fast, before we knew it, we were on a plane, heading to America.
"Michelle, are ye sure yer alrigt to travel?"
"I'll be fine Paul, stop worryin."
"Alright, what ever ye say."
He loaded my luggage into the Mini, we saw John, Cyn, and Jules get into their car as we we're packing up the car.
"Ready love?" I looked down to my stomach.
"Ready."
We arrived at the airport right after John and Cynthia. We parked out car right next to theirs.
"John, do ye know what plane we're on?"
"We get a private plane."
"How'd ye manage that one?"
"Brian pulled a few strings, he should be here soon."
Paul got the last of the luggage out of the car.
"Let's go love."
"Alright, we'll meet ye on the plane."
"Ye not gonna wait for us?"
"I'd love to, but my feet are killin me, ta!"
Paul and I walked in, he was immediately surrounded by a swarm of girls. Paul rushed me to the gate, where we'd be getting on our plane.
"C'mon love." As soon as we got on the plane I sat down.
"Thank god, my feet are killin me."
"Want me to rub 'em for ye love?"
"Nah, I'll be fine. Thank ye."
"I'd do anythin for ye, ye know that."
"I do."
As he sat down in the seat next to me I gave him a kiss. He put his arm around me and I placed my head on his shoulder.
"Oh my goodness, there are so many people!"
"Hey Jude."
"Hey sis, tired?" I nodded. "Where did ye put yer luggage?" I pointed to the seats across from me. "Thank ye."
"Mhmm."
One by one, band mates came onto the plane, Eppy came on last.
"Are ye all ready? Its gonna be a long flight."
"Yeah Eppy, we're ready." John uttered.
"Good," he looked to Cynthia, "Cyn, yer in charge if Michelle goes into labor."
"Why me?"
"Ye have already had a kid, I imagine ye know what to do."
"Fine." She rolled her eyes and looked down to Julian, sleeping in her arms.