Cha̶pter 68: Get A Hold of Yourself

Start from the beginning

"Oh, sorry, Tsu-chan!"

"Let's watch the snowfall report!" 

"Hey, do you know what time Todoroki and Bakugou will be back? I want to borrow the next volumes of the manga he lent me." Sero said.

"They said it'd be around six." Midoriya respond to Sero.

"The last day of their supplemental classes for the provisional license! If they passes the test today, then all of Class A will have our provisional licenses!" Iida added.

"Maybe I'll make a cake for them while we wait." Sato said.

"Yay!"

Kaminari remarks about how strange it is that he obtained his license before the two top students of their class.

"Stop sounding so petty." Sero teased.

"Petty-nari!" Mineta joined in.

"What the heck?!"

"Kaminari, you have plenty good that's unique to you." Shoji says to cheer the electrification user up.

"Thanks, Shoji.."

"Is Y/n still asleep?" Midoriya asked, noticing that the mentioned name isn't around. Not long after, Y/n walks out of his room with an artfully messy bedhead and carrying the sleepy Kanzaburo in his arms.

"Morning.." Y/n greets and they did the same. 

"Y/n, your hair."

"Can I fix it for you?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah sure. Why not." Y/n replied before he went to the bathroom. After getting himself wash, Y/n went to the living room with the other Class A and Hagakure start to fix his hair.

"So Y/n. I heard from Aizawa-sensei that you went to spend a day with Eri-chan. How it go?" Midoriya asked as he sat beside Y/n.

Y/n leaned back to the couch, "It was really nice. She had a lot of fun. Eri-chan wanted to go out again with you and this Lemillion."

"You mean Togata-san?"

"I guess." Y/n said. Midoriya gave him a dazed of bewilderment. "Almost forgot, I need to get something from Recovery Girl." Y/n stand up and left the dorm.

 The teachers review the training exercises.

"Then, it's decided?" Aizawa begins.

"I'll take care of the paperwork. You guys just focus on the teaching." Principal Nezu stated.

Afterwards, Y/n walks out of the Recovery office and head back to their dorm, until he overheard Aizawa and Present Mic.

"Shinsou's similar to how you used to be, isn't he? Do you see yourself in him, Aizawa?" Present Mic wonders.

"Or is it about Shirakumo-"

"If you have something to say, make it brief." Aizawa replied.

"It's nothing. Just reminiscing."

'Shirakumo Oboro... Dad and Present Mic's friend...' Y/n thought. 

---

That night, a group of villains using water Quirks storm the streets as they proceed to steal everyone's purses and wallets. In a nearby taxi, All Might notices the chaos as Bakugou tells him they'll handle it while he deals with evacuation.

While All Might tries to lead the civilians away, Todoroki freezes their leader solid. 

"Bastard, do you think... that I'd give up with some ice?" However, he manages to escape, berating them for ruining their plans as they spent an entire month to set up this operation.

Using his carbonation Quirk, him alongside the gang prepare to make their escape, but Bakugou uses his Explosions to knock them all down with ease.

"Hey, hey, you passed out. I thought I held it back enough so it would just slow you down. You not determined enough or something?" Bakugou said.

"Or are you determined to get hurt?!" 

Going after the leader, he uses a support item to shoot streams of water directly at Bakugou, which starts to go out of control.

 A nearby woman starts to film the events on her phone, "Oh, it's a carnival of snow and ice!"

"Young lady! Get back!" All Might jump in and rescue her when a lightpost is about to fall on her. 

Bakugou also appears to blow the lightpost out of the way. "If you're gonna commit suicide, do it somewhere else!"

The leader regains control of his support item, causing destruction in the plaza, Todoroki brings out his supermove.

"This'll get violent, but I have no choice. 

Flashfreeze Heatwave!" causing the carbonated water to go flat and knocking the leader out.

"Bastard, just now, that was-" Bakugou angrily realizes that was the same attack he used against Midoriya in the Sports Festival.

"Yeah. I held it back more, though. Are you hurt?" 

"Course not dammit! You making fun of me?"

All Might soon arrives with another Hero, Slidin Go, who recognizes them from the Sports Festival, and congratulates the two on defeating all the villains and recovering the stolen goods, calling them future Heroes.

"You two are amazing."  All Might proceeds to congratulate the two as well, placing both his hand on their head.

"Thanks." Todoroki replied while Bakugou just growled.

A figure stood on top of the building, smirking at them. 

Todoroki felt someone staring at them and looks up at the buildings, his eyes widened when he spotted a figure with long hair and a flesh sword. 

"Someone was up there!" Todoroki shouted, causing the others to look at where Todoroki pointed but only to find no one.

"Young Todoroki? There's no one there."

"What the hell are you talking about, icy bastard."

Todoroki blinked a few times and muttered. "Sorry. I must've seeing things."

"You two are tired. Let's go back and have a rest." All Might said.

---

Arriving back at Heights Alliance.

"Why's it so dark?" Bakugou asked.

"Maybe everyone went out." Todoroki said.

"You got you provisional licenses! Congrats!" The duo are surprised by the rest of their Class congratulating them all for passing their exam.

"Todoroki!"

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks."

"You did it, Bakugou!"

"Kacchan, now we can do hero work together!" MIdoriya excitingly stated.

"Shoto. Katsuki. I'm so proud of you two." Y/n added.

Bakugou were taken aback by it before he went to rage. "Don't look down on me, damn nerd!"

"That's not what I meant-" 

"Why are you yelling at Izuku-?"

"Don't talk back to me!!!"

---

Author: Just wanna make sure, read the "He seems familiar" on the scenario book because the chapter is related to it.