Cha̶pter 68: Get A Hold of Yourself

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight, Nii-chan."

The door opened, Aizawa walks in to the living room and stopped when he spotted two sleeping figures on the couch. His heart leaped up at the sight.

"HEYY! ERASE-" The Voice hero's mouth were wrapped by Aizawa's capturing weapon to shut him. 

"Mmm!" Present Mic muffled as he points his finger at the two sleeping youth with wide eyes. He remove the cloth, "That's cute..!"

"You better quiet down." Aizawa said before he went to get a blanket for them.

Y/n suddenly woke up, he was about to get up but felt someone beside him and he realizes it was Eri. Y/n carefully gets up to not wake the girl.

"Hey, Hey, where ya going my fav listener?" Mic asked as he walk closer to Y/n. 

"I'm going back to our dorm.." Y/n said.

"Look, you're exhausted from your trip. Just take a rest here and you can return to your dorm tomorrow." Mic said as he grabbed his student's shoulder.

Y/n glanced at Eri for a moment, remembering what happened when they were on their way back here.

"I can't. I really have to go." With that, Y/n stands up, and head towards the door. He frowned before he left the Teacher's dorm.

Aizawa came in with a blanket, and was confused to see Y/n is no where with Eri. "Where's Y/n?"

"He went back to their dorm." Present Mic said. 

---

I stared up at the night sky as I made my way towards our dorm.

'Jeez, I'm hungry... I want h̷͈͂u̶̮̍m̶̭͂a̴̭͗n̷̘̄ ̶̝̌f̸̢̕l̴̥̃ë̵́͜s̷̙̎h̷͇͂'

Without realizing, I wiped a dribble of saliva from my chin.

"Oh? Tomioka! Is your date with Eri-chan done?" The same Upperclassman before and the other two approaches me.

"Hey, hey, how was your day with Eri-chan?" The girl with a royal blue periwinkle hair asked.

"I hope you two had a lot of fun." The one with a messy, indigo hair said.

I turn to face them. "Is there something you want from me?"

"No, no. We just wanted to know how your day with Eri-chan." The blonde said.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. The indigo haired look concern at me.

"Did something happened? Why are you acting like that?" He asked.

"Just leave me alone. Will you?" I said, with a slight harsh tone. The trio were startled by it.

"Tomioka? Are you upset? Did we do something that upset? Hey." The girl asked, her eyelids loose. "Hey. We're sorry if we upset you."

"How did you even know me, when I don't know a single thing about you three."

The Big three were startled and bewildered at what Y/n said. Not giving them a chance to respond, Y/n begins to walk away from them. 

---

As it starts to snow, the members of Class 1-A celebrate and react in their own ways.

"It's snowing!" Mineta shouted.

"Let's test our bodies against the element" Kirishima shouted as he remove his shirt.

"Is that necessary?" Yaoyorozu asked with concern.

"Be careful not to slip!!" Iida said.

"Close the window! Tsu-chan can't move anymore!" Uraraka said. Asui was going into hibernation.