Author's note

SwagMeow in your area!

Whoo! That was a pretty wild ride, wasn't it? Now let me tell you a secret, the first draft of this story was completed writing last year. Imma be honest with you, I had great expectations for it in the beginning but towards the half, my motivation diminished.

But anyhow, the story is finished now and it had helped me practice my writing a lot! So time to celebrate!  

Now if I was being honest, I did think of a horror sequel idea for Veiled even though I intend to leave this story at a cliffhanger just to torture y'all's minds and ykw? I think I'm going to do just that. Torture you! So... are you excited.

Let's begin the dialogue preview of Haunted. 

A sequel that you will never read... and one that I would never write.

* * *

Cue: A cheerful tune...  

[Distant murmur of traffic.]

"So you forgot our anniversary, Si? Just you wait. You don't know what's coming for you. Trust me, once I'm done with you, you won't even realize what hit y-"

Squeaaaalchhhhhhhh!

"Hoseok! What was that?!"

"Nothing! Just almost ran over a jaywalker."

"Focus on your traffic then! I'm hanging up- Beep."

"Honey, wait-" Stupid pedestrians won't even let me flirt with my wife.

.

.

.

"You were just here, Seokie, Why are you standing there?"

"Honey... that wasn't me."

[Ominous music ascending.]

Water dripping.

[Water splashes.]

Water leaking out the bathroom door.

"Si, what's going on in there? Open the door! OPEN THE DOOR, SIA!"

Bang! BANG! BANG!

"Hoseok, why are pounding down the door? I was in the kitchen!"

"Honey... your nose. It's bleeding."

"What?"

[Haunting piano music.]

"Mom, dad's been acting super weird."

"It must be the stress, Jian."

"No. It's like super weird. Weirder than usual."

"Hmm... you know what? Why don't you talk to him?"

"Ehhh, me and dad don't get along."

"Why's that?"

Cuz we're in a secret competition for your attention. "Cuz, I like you more, Mom."