Time Angel's help

Queen Yama watched him with an expressionless countenance. There was no sign of her usual mischievous smile on her lips as she stared down at the Guardian of Thresholds.

"Angel NJ. What were you thinking when you decided to get Adrean involved?"

Namjoon stared at the ground, battling for an appropriate response. "Your Grace, I--"
"You almost compromised that child's safety."

He whipped his head up to the Queen, "Your Grace, I would never do that--"

The queen held up a finger and NJ fell silent. "Bring him to me."

NJ paled. "B-but, Hoseok is innocent. Your Grace, it's unfair--"

"I know it is unfair, NJ" The queen replied calmly, "But we have to act before the Vile One awakens and the Vile One will awaken. Soon."

"But the good soul, he doesn't deserve that. He deserves a life." NJ pleaded.

"Certain sacrifices are essential when considering the greater good, NJ." The queen stated firmly. NJ fell silent, his shoulders drooping at the implication of her words. "Bring him here." He hung his head down, fingers clenching to a fist. It seemed as if there was no other way he could defend Hoseok this time. The Queen was adamant in her stance and as an upholder of peace, he will have to follow her. Even if it was unfair.

"You have until the full moon shines in the second month of the year. If you want to save that child, be it before then."

NJ's eyes widened as he jerked his head up to meet the smiling eyes of the queen. She chuckled as she waved her hands with a theatric flourish. "Go on. Seek the help of your brethren. Seek the help of those who are not involved. If you want to save your child, find a way."

Namjoon would have protested against the queen's little tease had he not been so busy marveling over the fact that the queen had now officially given him her permission to save Hoseok. "My Queen..."

Her crinkled eyes drifted past his face to the gigantic courtroom doors and her grin threatened to split her mouth in half. "It seems that help has arrived for you..."

No sooner had the words left her mouth, the doors burst open and a little angel stumbled in, heaving as if he had run all the way. Striding up to the foot of the throne in quick urgent steps, he bowed. "Your Grace."

The Queen smiled as she waved him off, "Go ahead. Do what you came here for. Don't mind me."

The honey blonde angel bowed again in gratitude before he turned to NJ. 

"Guardian of Thresholds." The angel addressed him, standing up a little straighter, looking into his eyes. "I will help you save the good soul."

NJ cocked his head curiously. "An Angel of Time?" He observed watching the blonde with renewed interest and the angel grinned, something about his smile twinkling omnisciently like the Queen's. "Yes."

He held out a hand and beamed, "Call me Jimin."

______________

"Hoseok, I'm being eaten by a shark! Help!"

...

"Oh my god! Hoseok, look there's an alien standing over there under a spaceship!"

...

"Hoseok, I am DYING!"

...

"Alright, you know what? I give up." Felix slumped down on the cafeteria bench folding his hands over his chest, scrunching his nose in a way that made the freckles that dusted over his cheeks stand out. The natural blonde ruffled his hair, annoyed when his best friend mumbled out something that made him stop in his tracks.

"Mine...Mine? What the-- Am I a possession or what? What the hell did she mean?"

Felix leaned forward to the table and rested his chin on his palm. "Oh wow, I can't believe this." He smirked. "My Hoseok has grown." He wiped off feigned tears from his face, "He is having girl problems."

That was enough to snap him back to reality. Hoseok jerked his head to him as he squeaked out, "W-what?"

"Sounds like it." Felix shrugged, the smirk on his face widening as he hit the truth right on the spot.

"That's not-- How could you!" He squealed. Felix was amused to find him get so flustered. He offered Hoseok what he hoped would be a reassuring smile. "Tell me about it then. I am all ears."

Hoseok contemplated his offer with a grimace, staring long and hard into Felix's feigned innocent expression before he sighed. "Fel, what does it mean when someone says that they want to make you theirs?"

"Someone said that?!" Felix couldn't help but screech and half the cafeteria turned around, looking for the source of the commotion. He cleared his throat and toned down his volume. "Someone said that to you? Who?"

Hoseok glared at him before he averted his eyes, waving a hand in front of Felix's face. "Nah, never mind."

"Oh come on, man! Who? I wanna know! I wanna know!"

Hoseok sighed out, "It's no one. Just forget I--"

He suddenly paused and went as still as a stone as he stared at something at a distance. Felix frowned as he followed Hoseok's gaze curiously. "Why, what? Who's there-- Hey, isn't it that girl? The one who hit you? Man, she looks so normal..." He sighed, "Appearances can be so deceiving--"

Felix halted when he turned back to find Hoseok missing from the seat. However, his eyes spotted the little ends of a certain jet black hair peeking out from beneath the cafeteria table and he looked underneath. "What are you doing, man?"

Hoseok jumped at the question and some sort of realization dawned on Felix. "Don't tell me! Was it that girl?"

"NO!" Came the high-pitched squeak and Felix snorted into his chocolate milk. Hoseok peeked out from underneath the table as he watched a certain girl pass by the cafeteria and when he was sure she was out of sight, he heaved a relieved sigh and sat properly. Felix was chuckling like a little devil. "Why were you hiding?"

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed as he muttered out under his breath. "True. Why am I hiding? She should be the one who's hiding!"

Felix burst into another spurt giggles at the strangely cute expression on Hoseok's face. Wiping away the milk that came spurting out with a napkin, he advised. "Why don't you ask her that directly if it's weighing on your mind?"

Hoseok looked at him contemplating his advice. "Go, go. Ask her. Be a man, Hoseok!"

"Right," he muttered. "I should ask her. Be a man." Felix bit down on his lips to keep himself from bursting out."Go ahead. Do it right now."

Hoseok nodded determinedly. Clenching his fists, he stood up from his table, his backpack sliding down his lap to the floor. Wearing a scary glare upon his face, he prepared to march off towards the exit where he had spotted the cause of his agony disappear before. He was four highly courageous steps away from his table when his courage deflated and he stopped. No. Not today.

Making a U-turn, he walked back to his table where Felix sat with a sh*t-eating grin. Scooping up his backpack from the floor, he dashed the other way. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I have classes!"

"Bahahahaha..."

________________

A/n: And ladies and gentlemen, we have the Angel of Time, Jimin...