Revival

(Warning: May contain triggering content)

Sean droned on and on about his latest achievements in highschool to her parent's who listened with polite interest, commenting here and there when it was appropriate and dishing out a few compliments just to boost his already inflated ego.

"That's really wonderful, Sweetie." Sia's mom patted his head affectionately and he puffed up his chest, sending Sia a discreet triumphant look. The little weasel!

Her egomaniac brother was totally trying to degrade her in front of their parents and prove to her that he was their parents' favorite. As if being the youngest of the family wasn't bad enough. He always had this weird obsession with trying to put her down and make her seem like the black sheep. Come on, those full As he was bragging about weren't even that impressive. Puh-lease. Sia was on the official list of potential valedictorians for her graduation and his little honor roll wasn't even worth half as much so Sia declared exactly that to her far more impressed audience who gave her a loud applause. Sean glared at her. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Mom, she might be valedictorian but that doesn't mean she's slacking off. She's always on her phone these days. I bet she has a boyfriend!"

Sia's phone dinged at that exact moment proving him right but she was too sophisticated to care. Her eyes widened at the sender ID and she suppressed a grin as she smoothly slid her dinner plate off the table. "I'll finish this in my room."

"Okay, Sweetie."

Perks of having cool parents.

Sean turned beet red at being ignored and he bellowed at the top of his lungs once again trying to get the point across to his parents. "Dad! Mom! She has a boyfriend! Aren't you going to do anything about it?!"

"Are you sure, Sweetie?" His mom inquired, gravely interested with sparkling eyes.

"Ah, I used to remember when we were like that, Honey." His father sighed out dreamily, "I was so in love, I would wait for your call all day."

"Aww, me too, honey. I still do."

"I love you honey~"

"I love you too~"

"I love you three~"

"I love you four—"

Sean slapped a palm over his face. Oh, god. Why? Why did he even try?

Sia set the dinner plate aside in her room as she plopped down on her bed and replied to the text message, a grin splitting her mouth in half.

Me
Im surprised
You texted me first? Thats a first

Mr.Flawless
I just wanted to know why u were on the TV

Me
TV?
I dont shoot ads
I only do photoshoots

Mr.Flawless
Look you just tossed Mufasa off the cliff
How could you?!

Me
...

Me
Seriously??
Scar??

Mr.Flawless
You made Simba cry
Youre heartless!!

Me
Is this why u texted me
Go away
I dont look like Scar

Mr.Flawless
You certainly do
The resemblance is perfect
All u need is a scar

Me
What do u want honestly
If you came here to bully me
Im leaving

Mr.Flawless
WAIT