Birthday Gift

"Hoseok, you won't believe what happened yesterday!"

A highly familiar voice shouted in his ear but Hoseok pretended not to hear.

"Seokie?" That damned nickname. He turned to her with an eyebrow raised, folding his arms over his chest with a mask of superior arrogance. "Who are you? Do I know you?"

Sia made a face, "What's with you? Anyways, Seok you have to know—"

"I don't know who you are. Please, leave me alone." Hoseok strolled away, gritting his teeth but Sia wasn't going to give up soon.

"Wha— Seokie, what's it? Oh, is it because of that question you wanted to ask me yesterday?' She inquired, bouncing around to block his path. "Was it that important?" Lowering her voice to a whisper, she asked, "Is it about the thing? You know, NJ?"

Hoseok didn't hold back a scowl, "Oh, please. Don't bother with me, a lowly peasant. I'm just a passerby not even worth a second of oh-so-great Sia Winter's attention. Forgive me. I shouldn't have bothered such an important person on their important busy day."

"Hoseok," Sia sighed, rubbing her temples, "I don't know why you're acting like this but I'm sorry. What was it that you wanted to ask?"

"Oh, never you mind!" Hoseok hissed.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just a little occupied yesterday with that Valentine's dance—"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

"Hoseok, please. It was Adrean, he needed m—"

"I SAID, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! You go back to that psychopath! Hang out with him! Be with him! I don't care! See if I care!"

Sia paused, stunned at his outburst as he shot her a final glare stalked off, fists clenched, Sia ran up to him and grabbed his hand gently, keeping a safe distance in case he decided to blow up again, "Uh, Hobi? Why are you mad?"

That made his anger levels go skyrocketing. "I hate you! Don't touch me!"

Yanking back his hand, he stomped away leaving her feeling utterly flabbergasted. "Who the heck is a psychopath?" She muttered in bewilderment until a realization hit her like a truck. "Oh!"

Adrean. Hoseok hated Adrean. Sia hung out with him yesterday. And now Hoseok hated her too. She sighed out in understanding. Why didn't I think of that before? But Sia wasn't aware his hatred was so big. How childish... "I hate you. Don't touch me~" Sia imitated him squeakily, scrunching her nose like a bunny before she clasped her hands and swooned, "So cute!"

"Who's cute?"

Sia twirled around at the long-awaited voice of an angel and she cried, "Joonie!"

"Hello, Si."

"Joonie, where were you! It's been weeks. You disappeared off the face of the earth!" Sia exclaimed, making him grin.

"Busy with this piece of broken glass," NJ held up the glass Hoseok had given him from the Sorcerer V and Sia grimaced, "Still don't know what he meant?"

"No idea." NJ shrugged, "But Jimin says that he isn't surprised. The Great Sorcerer always has a way with his words apparently. Honestly, I think that Time Angel and Sorcerer are the same. They don't give a straight answer."

"Take it easy, Joonie. Don't force yourself too much." Sia comforted and he shook his head.

"I can't. That's why I came." NJ looked at her, his eyes troubled, "Si, the time the Queen allotted for me is running out. The full moon of the second month is coming and I don't have a single clue how to save him!"