“Now, we will open the SMS voting link, and will close this voting channel after 24 hours.”

“Please send text messages…”

Wu Tong and Jiang Ting retelled the rules and numbers of the SMS voting process clearly.

In front of netizens and viewers, the lower right corner of the screen has a voting number and some precautions.

After speaking, the staff stared at the counting software nervously.

“Are you out?” a middle-aged man rushed in and asked anxiously.

He is the director of the program group and is responsible for the overall links of the entire program group.

Chen Xuan is now the first brother of the program group. The director attaches great importance to everything about him.

Chen Xuan now has a reputation, and the program group also has a huge traffic.

Today’s audience SMS voting data is a very important number for Chen Xuan and for the program group.

This can directly reflect the gold content of Chen Xuan.

It also allows them to sell the advertisements of their program groups at a higher price.

“There is a delay on the operator’s side, you have to wait a minute to see it.” The technician said.

The director waited anxiously.

Soon, a minute later, he urged: “How is it, have you come out?”The technician refreshed the data, and a set of numbers suddenly jumped out.

“Out.”

“How many?”

“Let me take a look, 1.31 million…”

The technician opened his mouth wide, thinking that there was a problem with his eyes.

1.31 million SMS votes in one minute?

I’m going, this group of viewers are crazy, right?

You know, Chen Xuan’s first professional challenge was only six million all day long.

And now, in one minute, 1.31 million!

This is definitely a record-breaking figure!

They can almost imagine what kind of heated discussion this number will arouse once it is released.

If nothing else, when this number is issued, the endorsements of various brands will flow toward Chen Xuan like a stream.

Those who once thought that Chen Xuan is no different from Liushui’s internet celebrities will also change their minds and immediately seek endorsements and cooperation.

Of course, the premise is that the number of SMS voting is not a flash in the pan, but can increase steadily.

For the rest of the time, no one spoke in the whole room.

Everyone is staring at the numbers on the screen that jump every minute.

3.5 million in two minutes!

Five minutes, 5 million!

Ten minutes, 8 million!

Fifteen minutes, 10 million!

It broke ten million!

The director was very excited, walking around the room constantly, clenching his fists, and whispering to himself: “Okay, okay, okay!”

“Fifteen minutes, break ten million!”