⁂ Lucky Murderer 11 Where Fortune And Misfortune Lie ⁂

Start from the beginning

Bai Yutang nodded,

"You are by my side; I can know you from the moment I was birth... This is the most incredible luck of my life."

Bai Yutang finished speaking calmly, but Zhan Zhao was awkward. After a long time, he glanced at Bai Yutang,

"It's numb."

Bai Yutang shrugged and continued to drive, only to see Zhan Zhao looking out the window, very embarrassed and said,

"Me too......Those just now are, by the way, not the most important one; the most important one is the same as you."

Bai Yutang raised the corners of his mouth, smiling especially brightly.

"There are many lucky things for a person, right?"

Zhan Zhao suddenly held his chin with some emotion,

"It's just that most people remember unfortunate things."

When the car passed a lottery betting station, Zhan Zhao noticed the crowd in line to pick numbers.

"Cat."

Seeing that Zhan Zhao seemed to be worried, Bai Yutang asked,

"What's wrong?"

"We have to find Lian Qian Yi."

Zhan Zhao said suddenly,

"Those engineering teams... It's too abnormal."

"Let's make the following hypothetical cat."

Bai Yutang drove the car and analysed the case,

"There's one thing that I have never understood. If those victims retain their genetic memories and know that they can find great wealth, they will not do so....Why buy lottery tickets?"

Zhan Zhao also nodded,

"Yeah, if he just took a chance, why didn't he go to the prize after winning the prize?"

"Hmm."

Bai Yutang frowned,

"Cat... Will the testimony of the Xu family's three tigers be instructive?"

Zhan Zhao was taken aback and suddenly clapped his hands,

"Oh!"

"Huh?"

Bai Yutang was excited to see Zhan Zhao, and he expected that there would be a situation.

"I understand!"

Zhan Zhao said thoughtfully,

"We may be deceived!"

"Be deceived?"

Bai Yutang didn't quite understand,

"What do you mean?"

"When we heard about the engineer squad, what was the first thing you thought of?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang was taken aback,

"Those who initially pretended to be stone statues lying in the cemetery."

"Are those people who killed A Mao and the others?"

Zhan Zhao asked back.

When Bai Yutang heard this, he stopped talking and thought for a long time,

"Yes, Cat, if there's something wrong with the testimony of the Xu family's three tigers, it's really misleading. The three of them have been helping the cemetery before. It's very likely. Knowing the existence of those people, after killing A Mao and the others, in order to eliminate their suspicion, they set the blame on those people, which is enough to induce us to think about it."