Nanato Versus Yuri

Okay the next few chapters will be short focusing on each of the oc's perspective. First fight is Nanato going against Yuri, an oc who has a crush on Innen. You will get to see a part of Nanato that she inherited from her mother.
Kurai

I had caught a sneak as I left their room of Innen and Nanato kissing. I was happy for her that he finally showed her his feelings. Today was the preliminary matches and so far duck butt had won and Naruto had won. Although I had a slight crush on him, I was furious at Neji for what he did to Hinata. I looked at the screen and saw Nanato was going to fight Yuri. I had a evil grin on my face as I knew this match wouldn't last long.
Nanato

I felt my inner demons sadistic side was taking over as I walked into the arena. When she started blushing and fangirling over Innen, me and Kyrena(her half of Kurama) wanted to kill her. The procter said for us to start the fight and we both got into fighting positions. Yuri spoke up and smack talked about me. "I got to fight this useless hussy, I'll probably be doing Innen-kun a favor by killing this bitch."
Third person pov

The whole arena could feel the anger radiating off of Nanato as she cracked her knuckles and slammed them into the ground. The impact of her fist caused a crater to form in the ground. She quickly rushed Yuri and began throwing punches, each fist that hit the wall or the ground made a crater as Yuri tried her best to avoid them. When Yuri went to do a genjutsu Nanato landed a direct hit making her skip across the ground and impact the wall causing another crater. The procter quickly called the match and the medic team carried what was left of her body as another team repaired the decimated field. The next match was called and it was Kurai versus some guy from the mist named Ryu.