Team selection

???

Me and several jounin were in the hokages office. The others were looking in on the class while I was just sitting in the back eating my dango. I still had no idea why I was their, I didn't request a genin team. Even if I did I would just get denied so to pass the time I decide to listen in. Most of the time they were talkin about the Uchiha and in my opinion were worshipping the boy. They also spoke about Naruto, most of their talk was laced with pity or hate. This was one thing I hated, setting high expectation or judgeing a kid before they get to know them. I got up and decided to take a look. The students were all in class, a brown haired girl was doctoring on a beat up boy while a Hyuuga girl was pummeling a group of girls and a brown haired boy that was looking straight at us and then did a release handsign and the image faded. While the others were shocked I was slightly curious, not even the Hyuugas can sense the hokages crystal ball. Im still curious as the jounin in the room pick there students and leave. As soon as they leave the room the hokage loo at me. "Anko, do you know why I called you in here?" I tell him no and he just chuckles as he hands me a file. I open the file and get excited when I read the file I look up at him and say. "Are you serious, this isn't a joke!" He tells me my team is waiting for me so I thank him and rush of to the academy to get my team.