After the Battle Part 2

Innen

I'm really starting to regret stay in in this village. I thought as another weapons barrage took out a group of nin. My chakra was at its lowest point, I had actually shortened my sensory range to conserve chakra. I had lost count of how many I killed as I heard one of the nins sound the retreat. I breath easy as I feel their presence leave, a few minutes later I feel my team show up.
Anko

Damn! Innen did some damage. I thought as I saw the carnage around me. "Innen! Are you ok?" Nanato said as she ran up and began treating his wounds. "How could you do something so reckless Innen-kun? What would I have done if you died?" She practically screamed while sobbing lightly. "I'm sorry Angel, I had to protect the villagers. I find mean to upset you, please forgive me." He said as Nanato finished healing his serious wounds. "Hey for once the blind giant bit off more than he could take." Kurai said while Laughing while Innen merely looked at her and said "hn". Kurai was quiet for a bit then she started crying, saying that he was becoming like Sasuke. "Allright enough! Get your butts to the hospital and get yourselves token care of!" With that they headed off to the hospital as I looked at them. Maybe the old geezer was right, they do make a great team.