Nanato

A big thank to Ivan Angelic Jaena for her character.

Name: Nanato Tenshi

Home: Naruto's house

Family: None, Naruto claims her as his sister.

Personality: She is shy but not as shy as Hinata, many villagers nicknamed her Angel because of her kind nature. Others calls her the demons assistant becausebof her childish pranks with Naruto.

Skills: 1-10

Chakra/5 her nature is water and wind

Control/5

Taijutsu/5

Weapons/5

Ninjutsu/5

Defense/5 (I sense a patern here)

Inteligence/5

Tracking/5

Stealth/5

Special abilities: She heals quickly and has a nearly endless supply of chakra. She also never seems to get sick.(That isn't suspicious at all-_-).

History: Nanato is know in the vilkage as the demons shy sister. People who kbow her tho call her Konohas little angel because of her kind heart. Although she isn't related to Naruto people often mistake them as siblings because of their childish antics.

Clothing: The sleeveless kimono that shes wearin in the pic ninus the sword with some light green pants that match her armguards. Black shoes.

Favourite quote: Im not a genius, im just smarter than you.

Ok here is were the story starts. Each chapter will be told from the point of vie of one of the oc's I haven't decided on love interest yet but if you have some ideas please comment. But no yaoi or yuri.