Kurai Versus Shiroi

Anko

"So, how did Nanato learn the rasengan?" Kurenai ask as I sat their enjoying my dango. "I may have blackmailed her father into teaching her." I said. "Your a cynical woman. You know that right?" Asuma said. "Why thank you." I say as Kurai heads to the arena. "So I heard you got your boyfriend to teach her. I wonder what you had to do to get him to teach her?" Kurenai says with a smirk as I blush telling her to keep her mouth shut. As much as I hate those Icha Icha books he reads, I'm gonna have to thank Jiraiya for writing them.
Kurai

The woman I was fighting was Shiroi Yuki. Anko had somehow got Kakashi to teach me the last few days before the exam about the Yuki clan. She had also somehow gotten Kakashi to hand over a scroll for the chidori. When I had questioned how she got his help, she started blushing. I'm gonna interrogate her after the exams. I thought as our match started.
Third person

Shiroi started the match with a water jutsu causing it to rain. She then did an ice release jutsu causing ice spikes to shoot up from the ground. Kurai dodged the spikes only to nearly be impaled by an ice spear. Kurai went on the attack using the blade she got from her match with Ryu. She did a hand sign owner hand and sent out a giant fire ball. Shiroi blocked it with a ice dome unaware of Kurai readying her chidori. As Shiroi let down her ice dome she was instantly hit by the assassination style jutsu. The attack was at half power so it knocked her out, not killing her. The procter calls the match as Sasuke showed up with Kakashi.
Ok next part will be the attack but it will be told from each one of the oc's point of view, starting with Innen.