The Day at the Festival

Nanato

It was a day after the preliminary matches and me and Kurai were getting ready for our dates. Today was the last day of the summer festival and Innen was taking me. Me and Kurai were all dressed in kimono's mine was light green with gold embroidery and Kurai's was dark blue with silver embroidery. She still hadn't told me who she was going with and I was still pestering her, trying to get info on who it could be as we showed up at the festival where Innen was waiting for me. Innen lead me off as Kurai waved at us and headed off in the opposite direction. Innen was wearing a simple black muscle shirt with a flame design on the left side of the shirt and a pair of black jeans with the same flame design on the left side and some black boots. He wasn't wearing his shades or sash and his hair was spiked. We spent the first bit of our time walking around the festival stands. I stopped at a stall and my eyes little up when I saw the small plush panda. I was about to walk away from the stall when I saw Innen talking with the game owner. He handed the stall owner some money and was handed a couple of darts. He quickly hit three targets and as we left the stalls heading to the Hokage monument to watch fireworks I clung on to my new favourite gift stuffed panda bear named Usa-chan. We got their first and decided to find the best place to see the fireworks. The fireworks started up and I had cuddled into Innen's side to watch the fireworks. "Thank you Innen for bringing me to the festival. I say as some other people start to show up. "It's nothing." He says calmly as something pops up in my head. Innen can't see the fireworks! I didn't even think of that. I think feeling bad since I didn't consider his feelings. "Innen I'm so sorry! It must be boring sitting here not being able to see the fireworks." I say but to my surprise he starts chuckling. "I don't care about the fireworks. I'm just happy to be here with you. I go to protest but I'm stopped as Innen pulls me into a kiss.
Kurai

After I was sure that Nanato wasn't following me I went to where my date was waiting for me. "Hey Neji-kun." I say as I wrap my arms around him as he merely smirks at me. "It's good to see you to Kurai." That Danny smirk! He knows it drives me insane. I think as we head toward the rides. The jerk being himself had to pick a roller coaster knowing I would scream and cling to him like a little girl. Then we rode the bumper cars, I won, and the slide race, he won. Neji chose the last ride and it was the Ferris wheel. The ride went good till the ride stopped at the top. I noticed that no one else but us was riding. I was about to ask what was he up to but I was stopped dead in my tracks when Neji pulled me in and kissed me just as the fireworks started.