Innen Versus Lee

Kurai

It had been a long week. The training Anko put me through was absolute murder but after it I felt like I could take on an entire army. Even though Neji was my boyfriend I still cheered when Naruto kicked his ass. The next match was one of the most anticipated matches of the year. My teammate Innen Uchiha versus Rock Lee.
Innen

I had made my way to the arena where Lee was waiting. "I must admit I'm glad I am getting to fight you but I promise you I will be the winner of this match." Lee said as the Procter started the match. Immediately Lee came at me with lightning fast attacks. I dodged his attacks waiting for the perfect chance to strike.
Third person

The match was a blur of strike till Innen landed a direct hit with a chakra infused punch that sent Lee slamming into a wall, the impact was so strong the entire arena shook. Lee was able to get up, though he was a bit shaky. Gai yelled at Lee, telling him to take off his weights. Lee did and as the weight hit the ground two craters were made. Like lightning the match started back up. people who could see could see that even though Lee still couldn't land a hit Innen was on the defensive his sharingan blazing. Lee opened his inner gates, determined to over power Innen'a defense. he moves in and amazingly seems to land a hit as Innen slammed into the wall sending up a massive plume of dust. As the dust settled people let out a shocked gasp as they saw the wooden remains of a substitution. Before Lee can react another chakra infused punch is slammed into his side as Innen materializes out of thin air as Lee goes flying into a wall Innen throws several uniquely shaped kunai around the field before he seemingly teleports to Lee slamming a kick into his side. He continues to teleport before using another chakra infused punch causing a side of the arena to crumble. When the dust cloud settles Lee is laying in the rubble unconscious. The Procter call the match, naming Innen the winner as a team of medic nin carry Lee away.