The Purpose of Team Zero

This is the final chapter of part one. hope you liked the story.
Tsunade

Anko, Innen and Nanato all stood in my office as I did the privacy jutsu. I knew that this was the best team for the job but I was still nervous about sending my only child off on it. Korai had already left though so there was no turning back now. "As you know Kurai has infiltrated the Akatsuki as step one of the plan." The team nodded as I continued. "The purpose of team zero is a long standing secret of the hidden leaf I hope you realize that this means that all your missions from here forth will be classified even to the Anbu. I paused to let that settle in as I got ready to tell them the truth. "When the Anbu was founded the first Kage knew that he needed to make as group of ninja that could move in shadow even from their allies. This brought forth the birth of team zero, a group of ninjas devoted to the single purpose of following the orders of the Hokage. Officially you will be recognized as jounin but in truth you will be a rank totally your own." I handed each of them a dossier each containing info on their mission and a special seal giving them direct access to me at all time. "your first orders are simple. The Akatsuki are on a single minded quest to obtain all the tailed beast. I want you to destroy them. use any means necessary to achieve this, the minute you leave this village you will be on your own." They all nod as they head out of the office. I hope your successful. Hopefully this will give the over villages time to prepare. Good luck.