Accepting Ones Fate

I decided to give Innen a new look that better shows what he looks like.
Anko

I woke up in a hospital bed and their was one thing on my mind. Oh Kami, I was attacked by my former sensei, I was defenseless. I just hope my team is ok. The door unlocked and to my relief, Kurai came in the room. "About time you woke up sensei, me and Innen had to carry you and Nanato all the way back to Konoha." She said as she sat down in a chair by my bed. "What happened after I passed out? Give me a full report." I said as serious as possible, I needed answers. "Well, when you passed out me and Nanato engaged the red headed ninja while Innen launched a suprise attack on the black haired one. We were doing good, Innen had the black haired ninja on the defensive until the red head landed a serious hit on Nanato. Innen quickly cut down the red head and then did some technique with his sharingan making the black haired one retreat after that we carried you back to Konaha." She said I asked how bad were they hurt. "Nanato had lost alot of blood but she will recover. I got a few scrapes and bruises so I am good. Innen overused his chakra blade, so he has some nasty burns on his hand. His eyes were also bleeding, he said it wqs because of the technique he used, but their okay now. Other than that we are all ok." She told me. I breathed a sigh of relief at the fact that my team wasn't seriousley hurt. She told me if I was ready we need to go see the Hokage. I got out of bed and walked out of the room were my team was waiting for me and we headed to the Hokage tower.
They gave their mission report and filled the Hokage in on the Akatsuki's ambush on them. They also told him about Innen's secret.
Innen

We had finished our report and the Hokage had dismissed us. As I was about to leave the room I stopped when I heard the Hokage say for me to stay behind. After my team left the Hokage asked me to step forward. As I stepped forward he began to speak. "Is it true tht you have the sharingan?" I simply take my sash off and activate it. "That is indeed the sharingan." He said. He then went into the history of the Uchiha clan, the clan I apparently belonged to. He asked if I wold give a blood sample for the medical team, I agreed and after a medic came in and took my blood. After that the Hokage convinced me to accept my Uchiha heritage so my name was officially Innen Uchiha. He handed me some money that he said was my imheritance as a member of the clan so he suggested I buy me some clothes. So I spent the rest of the day with Nanato's help buying me some new clothes.(Theclothes he's wearing in the pick wit the addition of the Uchiha crest on the back) The last thing I did at the end of the day was throw my sash away. Today is the day I start my new life. This village gave me a life. My goal now is to protect this village with my dieing breath.