How Naruto and Nanato Meet

I meant to add this a while back but it slipped my mind. This filler was requested by IvanAngelicJaena.
Nanato
I had just left the preliminaries and was going to head some here to eat when sand wrapped around me. "You! I wish to speak with you." I was turns around and I saw that Gaara was the one talking to me. "Sure but do you mind if we go get something to eat first." He looks surprised by my request but he nod and we head to Ichiraku ramen.
Later
We had finished eating and I had talked a little with him.........well more like I talked while he listened. We were sitting on a building enjoying the view when he looked at me and asked. "Why? Why are you so different when me and you are the same thing." I had to think a little on this, we were both vessels of a tailed beast but we were both so different. "I guess..... it has to do with the fact that I had people their to care for me. Let me tell you a little story about my first friend ever."
Flashback
Nanato(6 year old)

I set out after school sitting on the swings watching as parents came and picked up their children, wishing that one day someone would do the same for me. I was to distracted watching the happy families to notice the group of kids behind me. I was pushed to the ground and kicked and punched and I just wished for someone to just save me as the pain became unbearable. "Hey leave her alone you big jerks." I heard someone say. The kids ran off and before I could get up I was pulled up by a blonde hair blue eyed boy. The boy smiled at me as he asked if I was ok. I told him I was fine and thanked him for saving me from those jerks. We both introduced ourselves and we spent almost the whole night running around the playground and having fun. I had never had a happier day in my life just playing with my new friend Naruto.
Flashback over
Narumi

"Ever since then, me and Naruto have been as close as siblings. I guess the reason I'm not like you is because I had people who cared for me." I say. He looks at me a minute before saying that my friends and family are a weakness, that the only one worthy of love is yourself. We spend the test my of the day talking till Innen finds me and takes me home.