Cha̸͊p̴ter 67: A Day with Eri

Start from the beginning

"But today, you were totally better than me." Kirishima says.

"Since I'm metal, I can withstand heat! But since I'm metal, there's a limit to how hard I can be! I'm different from you, who can get harder the more you're hit! 

We're both strong in our own ways!" Hearing this gets Kirishima's spirits back up.

"Yeah! Tetsutetsu!"

"Ara, are you sure those two aren't twins? Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are very similar to each other." I muttered while having dinner(Salmon Daikon. Aizawa promised him) with Katsuki beside me.

Izuku arrives to be greeted by Iida, as he notices many members of Class 1-B also there to mingle and talk about their training.

Izuku is approached by Shoto, who questions him about supposedly also having two Quirks, and wondering why he told him to go at him with his full power at the Sports Festival if he was hiding his.

"You're sharp and dull at the same time, huh, Half-and-Half bastard?" I heard Katsuki muttered.

"Hey, that's mean."

"I'm not referring to you!" Katsuki yelled and that's when I realized he's referring to Shoto.

"Oh. Well that's still mean. Can't you atleast be nice to Shoto?"

"To hell with that!"

I heard Izuku proceeds to praise Shoto over his improved skills with his flames,  but he admits he still has a lot to learn.

"Y/n." I saw Aizawa approaches me and I sensed something serious. "There is something important you have to do tomorrow. So you better prepare."

I gulped.

---

The next day, Midoriya arrives in front of the teacher's dorms to find Eri scared and hiding behind Togata.

"The bad part of U.A.."

Monoma laughed. "What is this child talking about?"

"I told her you were the bad part of UA during the school festival." Togata said.

"I'm a man right in the middle of the path of righteousness, though!" Monoma flamboyantly defends himself for.

"Oh yeah, by the way, where's Tomioka?" Togata asked.

"He was with Snipe-sensei to teach him for shooting training. I don't know why." Midoriya replied.

Aizawa  then arrives, telling them he wanted Midoriya and Togata to accompany Eri and Monoma due to how different their personalities are, which Monoma laughs off.

Inside, Monoma uses Copy on Eri's Rewind but finds out it's a blank, apologizing to Aizawa. 

"Monoma, what do you mean by blank?" Midoriya asked.

"It means it's the same type as yours. When I copy a Quirk that stockpiles power, I only copy the main essence of the Quirk, and not what needs to be accumulated." Monoma explained. 

Asking why Aizawa wanted Monoma to Copy her Quirk, Aizawa tells them that since there's a chance it might go haywire again, they wanted to see if Monoma could Copy it and teach her how to use it directly.

"I'm sorry... You're having trouble because of me... My power gives everyone trouble. I wish I didn't have this power..." Eri apologizes. Midoriya took a steps forward and crouches down.

"It doesn't only cause trouble. Don't forget, you saved me! I think it's about how you use it. You know, like with knives. They're dangerous but the sharper they are, the more delicious the food they can make.