Part 47

Jimmy's POV//

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear a woman's voice singing hush little baby to the boys.

I smile at how sweet my fiancé is for not waking me up, I would've done it. Even though it's 4am and I'm tired as hell.

I roll over and hear shuffling in the bed.

I roll over with the woman's voice still singing softly and see Raleigh asleep on the other side of the bed.

I shoot up in bed and immediately shake her shoulder.

"Call 911." I whisper.

"Why?" She asks before hearing the lady and gasping.

I stand and go to grab the monitor.

The lady stops and sighs.

Raleigh looks me dead in the eyes and stops dialing 911. "Dumbass."

I furrow my brow in confusion. "There's a lady in our nursery and you're not freaking out?"

"J." She facepalms. "It's Maddie."

I blush in embarrassment and look at the bedroom door and then at her. "I'm stupid."

She nods.

I huff. "You're not supposed to agree."

She rolls her eyes.

I crawl back into bed and we fall asleep.

When I wake up Raleigh's gone.

I hear laughing down the stairs and I walk down the stairs.

I see her sitting on the counter with her legs crossed at the ankles, George, Johnna, Bruce, Noah, and Maddie who is holding Briar are all at the bar sitting down. Raleigh looks totally in her element with the boys in her arms, one in each.

They're all joking around about last night's baby monitor thing before Ray looks up and notices me. She smiles even wider and her eyes light up.

I smile at the woman I love with my whole heart. I thought the only woman I would need in my life would be my mama and then Raleigh waltzed into my life and kicked my ass. Don't know how. Don't know why. I just know now I can't live without her. I don't like her risking her life sometimes.

I love mostly everything.

The boys turn their big heads and giggle at me.

I smile. "Good morning."

she winks. "They're been waiting for you to get up, they said another word today."

I raise a brow.

"Dada." Grey says.

My smile doubles.

"Dada." Cass repeats.

I walk over quickly and take Grey.

He immediately cries and I put him back with his mama. They're mean in the morning if they're not with their mama.

Cass actually reaches out for me and I know I'm smiling like a dumby.

I pick up Cass and he smiles up at me with tiny teeth.

I smile down. Through the days they've existed they're started to look more and more like me, they have my nose, Grey has my darker brown almost black hair, and Cass has his mama's lighter brown hair.

Last night.

Damn it. Last night, the look on her face as i hit that spot inside of her with each flexing of my hips. Pure pleasure. At some point i almost saw pain and almost slowed down but damn. She's perfect.

She's perfect when she looks innocent

When she looks at me dirty, like sexually dirty.

when she rolls her eyes and looks at me like she's annoyed.

I think she's perfect. Ok maybe not, she has her flaws, but i love her. I don't love her despite the flaws, i love everything about her, EVERYTHING.

And she loves me. I think. I don't doubt it really, i just wonder how she could love me.

I'm annoying.

When last night she squirted, i loved it, it was amazing and I couldn't help but coming inside of her, I don't care if she gets pregnant again, i'll be too happy to be sad.

The panic in her eyes made me sad and i thought she didn't like it but turns out she was just surprised.

Looking at her now she smiles.

I half smile back.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asks and cups Grey's cheek.

"Going to see your parents." I say.

She looks at me and if looks could kill i'd be 6 feet under. "James Richard Ga-"

"Raleigh." I say sternly. "You have to talk to them."

"Jimmy." She says and the sadness in her eyes stops me in my tracks.

I stay silent and bite my lip.

"I can't." Her eyes tear up.

I nibble on my lip. "You promised your papa."

"I said i'd come, not that i'd stay." she says.

I pull my lips to the side. "Baby-"

She stands and puts Grey in a mobile crib thingy before a tear falls and she walks out of the room while swiping furiously at her face while her back shakes really violently.

I look at the group that's staring wide eyes at the entryway where Ray just disappeared.

"What happened with her parents?" Johnna asks.

"When the twins were born, her dad held the boys and he had this look on his face." I say and it angers me. "It was like he was disgusted, he got up and just left."

They nod.

"That's asshole-ish." Maddie huffs.

I nod with a chuckle. "He's somethin'." I agree.

We talk for a while before the doorbell rings.