Chapter 1: First look

Jimmy's POV/

I'm getting ready for a night at a coffee place, meeting my brother's. They all wanted to hit up this new place that's just opening and we're meeting up to celebrate the win last night.

I look down at my cream colored long sleeved shirt and almost fitting black jeans with rips at the knees and almost sort of brown dressy boots. I grab a baseball caps and sunglasses.

In the mirror I inspect my scruff on my chin before deciding it's the perfect stubble and sighing while walking out the door to the underground garage.

My phone starts ringing on the bluetooth in the G wagon 2021.

"Hello?" I answer my voice sounding grumbly and angry. I am. I'm tired. I'm fucking done with this. I've been in the league for years, I've done great, I love it, but I'm getting so tired of football. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I'm only 29.

"Hey." Mike. My brother answers "The wife is bringing one of her friend, is that ok?"

I sigh "Sounds fine."

"She's trying to hook you two up." he chuckles.

I scoff "she can have fun. This girls probably a jersey chaser."

"Hey!" I hear his wife, Briana, yell in the background "She's awesome. She had no clue who I was when we met and became friends!"

I roll my eyes while rolling out the gate of the house "Sure."

"I swear. She's amazing, just wait until you meet her." She huffs.

I smile "Fine. I'll meet her."

"Thank you." She sighs and I hear her smile as she says "You're going to love her. Billy already does."

"Huh." I almost laugh "Billy the playboy's falling in love huh?"

"If you don't snatch her up he's going to." she says. "Pretty sure your other two are getting attached to her too. Little jealous of it, but she just has that energy."

"What energy?" I raise a brow while driving down the road to the 15 minute away club.

Well it's more of a little coffee shop with music, a dance floor, it's a poetry coffee club. Okay. I like coffee and poetry. No judgement.

"You'll see." I hear the smile on her face.

"Ok, love you guys." I shake my head.

"Love you too!" They both say back.

They hang up and I pull up outside the shop.

I lean my hand back against the headrest and sigh while closing my eyes.

Remember who you are.

You're James, well Jimmy, motherfucking Garoppolo. Starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49er's. Superbowl champion-

There's a knock on my window.

I roll it down to see Billy.

"Yo bro." He smiles.

I smile back "What's up."

I step out and give him a brief hug "It's been a minute."

"Yeah." He sighs and shoves his pockets.

We talk while walking into the shop.

I look up to spot my other brothers and Mike's wife.

"Mike!" I call and wave with a smile.

New loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें