Untitled Part 14

J looks shocked. "Rale-"

"It's ok." I nod.

He bites his lip nervously.

"I'm gonna go." I jerk my thumb towards the door.

I walk towards the door while J follows me.

"Baby?" He pleads.

"James." I turn "It's fine."

His eyes flash with something "Baby please."

"Go to practice, I have to go back to school." I half smile.

"How are you going to get there?"

"Creed will drive me." I nod.

He nods and tries to grab my hand but I jerk it away with the excuse of tucking my hair behind my ear. "I love you."

I nod again and walk out to the garage.

I jog the mile to our house and use my key that I keep in my phone case to open the door, only to find it unlocked.

As soon as I walk in I know someone's here.

I walk around before finding Creed, Stone, Cade, Gabriel, and Daniel in the living room.

They smile when they see me.

"Hey pretty girl." Creed winks. "What's up?"

I slide down the wall and tear up.

He looks confused before Caden slides down the wall next to me and hugs me "What's wrong?"

"Jimmy, James, J, whatever the fuck you want to call him is a fucking asshole!" I scream while sobbing.

Caden tenses "What in the hell did he do?"

"apparently him being with me AND taking my virginity was part of a bet between him and Billy an-and." I break into sobs.

Caden pulls me into his lap on his chest. "Hey there pretty girl, we don't cry over bitches do we?"

I shake my head and laugh. That's Caden and Raleigh dynamic right there for you.

"Ok, look, we're going to go out tonight." He declares.

"No." I shake my head "I need to go back to college."

Danny boy and Gabriel sit on either side of Caden.

"He's an asshole." Danny huffs.

"Please don't." I shake my head.

"Don't what?"

"Talk bad about him." I whisper "I still love him."

"Are you going to break up with him?" Gabriel asks.

I shake my head "We'll talk about it, but I still want him."

He nods and Caden holds me tighter, almost to the point it hurts, but I know to him this is being gentle.

He's never taken off the kid gloves when it comes to physical contact or even talking to me, business not included. I've been an adult in this business for years.

I sigh and hold him tighter as well.

He's intimidating. Very. But not to me. He's basically my older brother.

I look at my ring and bite my lip.

It's a silver band studded with diamonds and the diamond in the center is a sight to see. It's not overly big, it's just so beautifully set. It's like what you imagine as a kid hearing engagement ring. It's held up by a base of silver holding in the diamond.