Part 7

(WARNING: Smut)

When I wake up I look around the empty room.

I hear some country music coming from somewhere far away and squint my eyes at the afternoon sun.

I get up, throw on one of his shirts I find in the drawer, and walk down the hallway. The music is coming from the lower level of the house, I walk down the stairs and find a gym.

Jimmy is lifting some weights with the speaker up and he's only wearing a pair of sneakers and some gym shorts.

I bite my lip from the sight of his sweaty body and watch him lift the 60 pound barbells.

when he drops them I slowly come up behind him, he hasn't noticed me.

I slowly wrap my arms around his back and place my palms on his chest.

He jumps before looking in the mirror in front of him and seeing me.

"Hi baby." He says and leans down to kiss my head.

I smile and kiss his sweaty bicep. "I liked watching you work out."

"Did it make you horny baby?" He asks and reaches an arm around to the outside of my thigh.

"You want to check?" I ask.

He turns and lifts me before pressing me against a wall.

He pins me to the wall and reaches his hand down and rubs across my, what I know is wet, slit.

He groans and leans his forehead on mine.

"It does." We both whisper.

He drops me and licks his lip before winking "Later."

I whimper and pout.

He narrows his eyes "No."

"But Jimmy." I tease.

He picks me up and slams me against the wall, it hurts but his hand was behind my head to protect me.

I gasp into his mouth which was on mine a millisecond after I was on the wall.

"Yes." I moan.

He growls and kisses my lips harder than I've ever been kissed.

He drops me and his features soften.

"No." I shake my head "I loved that."

He winks "Patience babygirl."

I slump against the wall with a smile and walk back up the stairs.

A little while later I get 2 texts.

Jimmy: My work out's over. Want to save water and shower together?

There's a picture of him shirtless sticking his tongue out to the side winking while gripping his cock where his shorts are slightly slipped down.

Dad: Are you two up yet? Come to the house for lunch.

J walks in and leans over my shoulder to see the texts.

"Do you want to head home?" He asks while stroking my cheek.

"Well-" I lean my cheek into his hands before the next time he strokes my cheek I take his thumb into my mouth. "they can wait a minute."

He smiles "That's my girl."

To my surprise he throws of the shirt of his I put on, picks me up, and runs me to the shower.

I squeal before being put down on my feet in the shower with the water running.