Part 45

I see J talking to some reporters about the game with the biggest smile on his face.

I smile and he catches my gaze and winks.

My heart flutters.

I talk to Maddie for a minute as our other halves talk to reporters.

Eventually I feel arms wrap around me from behind and tug me so I'm on his chest with my front to his. He puts his chin on top of my head and talks to some people over it. I try to pull away but he keeps me.

"Please don't, my leg really hurts and you're supporting it." He whispers in my ear.

I nod. I thought he had some weight on me.

There could be thousands of pictures of this moment but neither of us care.

After a while I turn and Mathius gives us the boys.

"Picture?" He asks.

I nod.

Jimmy and I smile with one arm holding one of the boys and the other wrapped around my waist where I'm holding our other son.

Sons.

We're actual adults.

It's not fake.

Mathius takes our picture and hands me my phone. My heart melts at how beautiful the pictures are.

I show J and he kisses my head.

"We made those." He whispers.

I nod. "We did."

"Fuck yeah we did." He chuckles.

I laugh.

I end up going home, J has an after game conference and honestly, I love him so much, but NO.

Me and the boys get home safely and I walk into the house and turn on the tv to see Jimmy in the seat with his coach and Noah.

"How do you think you did today?" The reporter asks.

All three give their honest opinion.

A few questions pass and Jimmy is smiling.

"How are you feeling about your fiance's stalker? I know there was an incident earlier last month." The reporter asks.

Jimmy's smile drops and I see a lot of anger on his face and he opens his mouth and looks about to lunge at the reporter before coach grabs J's shoulder and says. "We're done here."

They walk out and the conference is over. In the sports center a minute later they talk for a couple minutes about the incident that happened about a month ago before they start to do a recap of the game.

The boys fell back asleep as soon as we got home in their cribs which are right next to each others.