Untitled Part 19

J chuckles and squeezes my hand.

We go to my room and change into actual clothing.

I change into skinny ripped jeans and a tight white long sleeve crop top.

He changes into pants and a white long sleeve.

We walk outside after I slip on a denim but fur lined jacket and get food and see them in the hot tub.

Jess is trying to get attention but they don't look like they're giving very much.

Like at all.

I sit down on the railing of one of the deck pickets and J sits on a bench like a respectful person.

We all talk for a little before Jessica gets out because she has to go pee.

After she's inside I sigh "Why do we still hang out with her? Why did you INVITE her."

"I didn't." Blake shakes his head "I guess she just found out about it and came."

I sigh and shake my head "I know hate is a strong word but I have strong emotions towards her so it's fitting. I hate her.."

"me too." Allison scowls.

We sit here and talk for a while and i know J is getting a little left out.

We include him in a little bit but he doesn't know them well.

"I'm sorry we're talking about some stuff you don't know about." I bite my lip at J.

He shakes his head and leans onto his knees "I think it's adorable seeing you interact with people."

I smile.

Jess walks out and tries to sit on Jorden's lap but he slides away and she sits on the seat with a huff and look of disbelief.

"If y'all don't want me here I'm going to leave." She flips her hair and looks for us to protest.

We all stay quiet.

"You want me to leave?" Her jaw drops.

"Jess, you try to be too much and it's honestly hella annoying." I sigh.

She looks offended and gets out and leaves.

"Ok let's talk about the one thing that's been killing me in this room. Well on this patio, deck, whatever the fuck you want to call it." Corey chuckles.

We all wait and he looks at me so I sigh. "What?"

"When did you get the body of a fucking goddess?" He asks.

I blush and everybody except for family of course mumbles their agreement.

I wrap my arms around my torso.

"Um." I laugh nervously "I guess I just worked out and ate less."

Tess and Jimmy both look at me with pity because they both know it was because I stopped eating completely for days on end.

I didn't eat.

I lost 10 pounds in three days before I would eat something very small like an apple or some crackers. Or completely black out and guilty eat a tub of ice cream, then crying because of the amount of calories I had consumed. And then I would go through the same thing all over again.

I look at my feet that are swinging back and forth and bite my lip.

"No be honest, come on, there had to be something else." Jorden says.

"Guys she told you what it was come on." J leans back and crosses his arms with a sigh.

"But there's no way she could've done that without like diet pills or something." Nicki says.