𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 | 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑙

Start from the beginning

"Do you have another table for four?" I nodded. "There is one." I pointed to the back where you can get outside. That's where the bigger groups of guests tend to sit.

"Cool. One more thing, are you going to the party?" I nodded, which made a smile appear on Zeth's face. "Then I'll pick you up."

"Oh, you don't have to, I can..." "Hey, I would like to do that." I smiled. I never thought that Zeth and I would become such close friends. We've known each other for a very short time, but it seems like we've known each other for life.

I looked at Zeth when suddenly a guy put his arm around his shoulders. It was Link Jones, he also plays on the basketball team, I've seen him in the field many times watching Zack with Quinn. "So that's your doll, Zeth? Hey, I'm Link."

I laughed, as did Zeth, but we laughed more at the statement Link made. "Me and her? No Link. We're just friends." "Good to know. What's your name?"

"Aurora." "Maybe you want to come to our game, Aurora." I shrugged my shoulders. "Let's see, I'm pretty busy, you know."

"Yes, of course." I had never really seen Link because he is not suited to my taste in boys. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and... That's it, I don't go for blonde.

But it has to be said that his body is well-built as well as that of Ares. Wait, ugh, why am I using him as an example? I mean Zack yes, Zack is a good example. "Well Aurora, unfortunately, I have to kidnap this guy. I hope you don't blame me."

"Not at all." Zeth looked at me indignantly, where Link and I just laughed, "I'll pick you up then, okay?" I nodded. "Okay, bye." he gave me a little wave when I saw a smile with his dimples.

I walked to the back when they then went to their seat. I gave Quinn's uncle the order, I should actually have a few minutes ago.

I was on the way to the changing room to eat a bit. "I hate people." I looked at Quinn, who had already changed her clothes. "Aha, and you want to go without me or what?" she answers with a no.

"An idiot spilled the drink on me." I took the gummy bear pack I took with me from my cupboard and held it out to Quinn. "Do you want some?" she nods. "Throw."

"Okay get ready." Quinn zips up her newly dressed jeans and gets ready. I counted to three and threw the gummy bear, which she actually caught in her mouth.

We cheered and jumped up. "Heyyy!" we make a high five and Quinn and I went back to work.

-------

"How do I look?" Quinn asked as she made a 180 turn in front of me. "And me?" Dylan said, in a high voice, to act like Quinn and mimicked her movement. He swings a scarf around his neck.

"You both look great." "Neyla won't come," Zack informed us as he walked into my room. This is the first time he's really at my place. Zack is more of a reserved guy when it comes to me, Quinn, and him.

Just because we're all friends with Dylan doesn't mean we have to be friends with everyone. Which I don't think is bad. But we like each other anyway, that's the main thing, isn't it?

"What a pity," Quinn said, which didn't sound like pity at all. Quinn and Zack are getting closer and closer, which worries me. I really wouldn't trust Quinn to do something like that, neither Zack, but you often forget your limits when it comes to attracting to some people.

"Zeth will be here soon, you'll drive your car then, won't you?" Dylan nods and pulled the scarf off.

"You want to stop buying so many books?" I looked through the mirror at Dylan and just put the brown lipstick on my lips after I lined them.