𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐴~

Start from the beginning

I'm about to finish school, only the math lessons, for which I literally torture myself through. I didn't see Quinn today. She probably stayed home.

Wimp. I even go to school after this bad hangover, which is still giving me problems.

"Now you have to take the root." I don't understand anything, but I still write everything down, so I can use it after class.

In the next few days, I also have to do the upcoming test in English. At least I go in there with a good feeling.

It's noticeable that the final year of school is harder than the previous ones, but I'm doing well. Except for the F of course. "Here." I looked to the side and saw Liam sitting next to me in math.

He gave me a note, which I accepted with a raised eyebrow. Where are we? In kindergarten that we still do something like that?

I opened the note and looked at it.

Meet me in the parking
lot after class A~

I looked up and then saw Ares was one row behind at the door. I smiled at him, crumpled the note with one hand and threw it right out the window which were open next to me.

He rolled his eyes and wrote another one. I will definitely not accept this one.

I concentrated on the lesson again when the bell rang. I quickly packed my things to go home quickly. I need sleep. I'm tired, I only slept about three hours, and it's killing me.

I was walking down the hall when I was stopped. "Aurora." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and turned to Ares.

"What?" I gripped my backpack tighter. "Here." he held a few sheets in front of my nose.

"Whatever it is, I do not want it. Definitely not from you." I wanted to leave, but this Idiot wouldn't let me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the first door that was next to us.

"Are you crazy! Let me out right now." Ares was standing right in front of the door of this disgusting broom closet, in which he was dragging me inside.

"I won't let you go until you take this and look at it." He held out the papers again. "You're crazy." "You call me crazy but stormed into my apartment where me and one person were naked."

"Whatever." I ripped the papers out of his hand and started to read them. "What should I do with them? This is our project, I gave it to you, I don't need it...." "Just keep reading." He cut me off.

Annoyed, I turned the page when I saw the grade. "An B." "It's not an A, but I can't grant you every wish."

I looked up at him. "How did you do that?" "Mr. Lenk is only a teacher who can feel compassion." I could jump out of happiness. But I don't do that, I have to act brave in front of Ares.

"Thanks." He nodded to me. "Can I go out now?" I want to go out and scream, take Quinn to the movies, or even my whole family. I am so happy.

Ares stepped aside when I went to the door and wanted to open the door, exactly at that moment nothing happened. The first thing I thought was that I didn't turn the handle down, but when I tried again, my joy disappeared.

I shook the door, hoping it would open somehow, but nothing happened. "Now open the door." "I'm trying." I grumbled as the idiot who babbled behind me.

"Let me." He pushed me behind him. "Oh yes, the man gets down to business, then everything always works." I rolled my eyes, but just like at me, they didn't open.

"Awesome, great, fantastic. It's all your fault." I walked back and forth, which I really couldn't do properly because everything here was full of cleaning supplies.