𝑡𝑒𝑛 | 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Toy Story is cool." Max protested. "What's so cool about living toys? Have you watched Marvels? That's cool."

"No. What's Marvel?" "You still haven't watched one? Boy, we have work to do." Quinn put her arm around Max. Then she started telling everything she knew.

From Captain America to Iron Man and Spider-Man. "But the scarlet witch is the best." "A girl? She can't be." Quinn looked at Max in horror. "Your misogynistic thing. Women can be strong too."

Max shook his head. The moment Quinn started a sort of parenting conversation with Max about why women are just good like as men, the doorbell rang.

I shook the popcorn out of the bag into a bowl and then ran to the door with it. "Hey." "Hi." Dylan walked in. "Shouldn't Theo open the door?"

"No, he went out somewhere with my mom, I'm staying at home anyway and Quinn is there too." He nods at me.

"Dylan." Max ran towards us and grabbed Dylan's arm, who knelt down. Sometimes it really seems to me that Max likes Dylan more than me.

"Do you want to fuck?" Dylan gave Max a confused look. I pressed my lips together as we heard Quinn laughing in the living room.

"What?" "Well, do you want to fuck?" I'm so screwed if he says that in front of mom. "Man, Dylan, you're getting so old that you don't even know the new language." Max wanted to get off Dylan's arm, which Dylan put him down.

"Let's go see a Marvel movie. Quinn says I'll see later how women can be just as strong as men, who believes it." Max rolled his eyes, popped a popcorn in his mouth and waked away.

"You told him that fucking is called popcorn?" I shrugged. "What should I have said?" I justified myself, and together we walked into the living room.

"You know that when he says that in front of Monika..."

"Then I can dig a grave, of course." We sat down with Quinn and Max on the couch when Quinn wanted to take popcorn from him, but he turned the bowl to the other side.

"You naughty child, just give me some popcorn." "No. You witch." "Watch what you say to the witch, or I'll curse you!" Now Quinn jumped slightly and attacked Max. I got the popcorn all over me.

"Look what you did, witch. Now the nice popcorn is gone." "Could you finally stop and watch the film!" Max sat up straight, as did Quinn.

Dylan just laughed at us. "I don't know what's so funny." I raised an eyebrow and removed the popcorn from me, putting it back in the bowl.

Luckily, it wasn't much that fell out.

This is the third Marvel film we've to watch, and we've decided on Thor while Quinn sleeps on Dylan's shoulder, Max sits in front of the TV and is totally over the God of Thunder.

"Quinn babbles nonsense. Thor is the best of them all." he says, looks at the screen, and he can't take his eyes off it.

I looked from Max to Dylan tucking Quinn's hair behind her ear. Her hand on his chest as he smiles and stares at her.

"When do you want to tell her?" I whispered to him. His gaze immediately came to me and the hand stopped stroking Quinn. "I don't know what you mean."

I rolled my eyes, he really thinks I'm so dumb and just didn't get to watch him caress her like they were together.

"Dylan, you're a coward." "Maybe I am. But I don't get my heart broken. We both know that Quinn and I are so different that we weren't meant to be."

"Sometimes the people who aren't meant for each other are exactly the one." He raised his eyebrow. "Who told you that?" "Life?" I sighed.

Then the doorbell rang. Dylan and I looked at each other like it was about to open. Mom always has her keys with her, she never rings the bell because she's afraid she'll wake Max up, and neither does Theo.

So I got up and walked to the door. When I opened them, I could see Zeth looking at me.

"Hey, sorry to bother you. I wanted..." "How do you know where I live?" I interrupted him. He seems nervous for showing up like this. "I asked Zack, but don't blame him, I didn't leave him alone until he gave me your address."

I smiled. "Why should I blame him?" "I came here because I want to apologize." I crossed my arms and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "For what?"

"The one with the F you and Ares got. Ares asked me to write it, he said you would only annoy him with this project. I just couldn't say no. Apparently Mr. Lenk noticed, and then you got the F. I'm sorry, I should have been more careful..." "Okay, breathe." I reassured him. Man who talked like a waterfall.

"You don't have to recite a whole poem to me about how sorry you are, Zeth. It happened, and the idiot could choose to use it, and he did."

"So you're not mad? I don't want to spoil it, you're really nice and a nice friend too." Zeth looked at the wooden porch of my house, which was redone just two weeks ago because we saved the money to do it.

"I've never been mad at you when there's nothing to be mad." I saw him relax in front of, and his gaze slipped to me. "I brought you something to make things up to." he picked up the large paper bag.

"Zack said you like KFC, of course I also get something for your brother and a little bit more to be on the safe side." I smiled.

"I won't take it." He looked at me. "Not if you don't eat with me." he smiled. "If your parents don't mind."

"It's okay. Dylan, Quinn and I are babysitting my brother watching the Marvel movies." I opened the door as Zeth walked in with me.

We then walked into the living room together, where Quinn was sitting alone on the chair and was slightly red, Dylan just sideways with his hand over his mouth. What happened here?

"Where's Max?" "Upstairs in the bathroom." I nodded. "Zeth came over and brought us something to eat." Quinn looked up at the bag. "KFC? Zeth you're a saint." she took the bag from my hand and started to unpack the things.

I heard Max running down the stairs. Then, when he saw Zeth he stopped at the stairs, still holding on to the banister, but tiptoed to actually get to it.

"Who is that?" "Max, this is Zeth. A friend from school." Zeth went to Max and took his hand out of his pocket to shake his hand.

"Zeth. Right?" Zeth stopped and put his hand away again when Max wasn't looking at him. A small nod escaped him. Max really thinks he's older than he looks with his nine years, and he can't even get to the railing properly.

"Which do you like more, Thor or this witch?" "Scarlet witch." Quinn corrected him, just putting the fries in her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. Witch. Sooo Zeth, who's better?" Zeth stands still for a moment. Where did I put him in here? Max is worse than the dad kind of talk when a friend comes home.

"I'd say Thor." "Good decision boy." "Max, he brought KFC." Dylan informed him. "Zeth I like you." Max passed us and smoothly jumped down the stairs to eat.

Zeth looked at me. "That's max." I shrugged my shoulders innocently. "Come on, let's watch the movie." commanded and max and so me and Zeth sat down with the others.