𝑡𝑒𝑛 | 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒

AURORA~ Heavenly by Cigarettes after sex

AURORA
~ Heavenly by Cigarettes after sex

*
I sat in my room after I got back. I'm sitting at my desk, studying enough for the next assignment to change my grade before it's really irreversible.

My arm rests my head on my temple, my hair is pulled back, so it doesn't bother me.

Only the small lamp on my desk is on. I leaned back to take a little break. I looked at my phone.

Five messages from Quinn and two phone calls. I always have my phone on silent when I'm studying, I don't want to be distracted and my phone just does it.

Quinn:
I'll pick you up soon
Hello!
Are you ready?
Are you studying again?
Man, Aurora, stop learning and come online now!

That was all half an hour ago. Feelings of guilt arise in me. I call Quinn right away, but I quickly hang up when I hear a knock on my window.

I put the phone away from my ear and looked towards the window, where Quinn gave me a wrens look. Her arms fly up, and she points to my phone. I looked at our chat.

Quinn:
Open up, bitch

Wow, she's really mad. I ran to the window and pushed it up. "You... I could strangle you." She walked in and formed her hands in front of me as if she were cocking my.

"I'm sorry. For real. I forgot." She rolled her eyes and hugged me.

"We could go now if you want! I didn't know it was that important to you."

"Everything I do with you is important. But we missed the film." She pulled away from me. "We can do something now. Max is here, Dylan would be there in a moment because he was supposed to take care of him."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay." I nodded and went to the window to close it. Together with Quinn, we stroll the hallway from my room to the kitchen.

"Now what about Ares, did you sort it out?" She sat down on the one stool that was next to the kitchen island. I went to the cupboard to get the last pack of microwave popcorn.

"Not quite." "Are you freaking out?" I put the pack in the microwave and turned it on. "Don't freak out, that's too much." I tried to talk myself out.

"What did you say?" "The truth. But the moment I walked in, there was a girl sitting there, naked."

"Did they just fucked?" Her eyes widened. "What is fucked?" Max came down the stairs. I looked at Quinn, who was looking at me innocently.

"Fucked is a word for..." Quinn tries to think of something, but nothing comes out of her mouth. "Microwave popcorn. Do you want some too?" Max immediately nodded to me.

"Are you watching a movie? If so, can I watch with you?" the microwave beeped as I opened it.

"Okay, but we're not watching Toy Story again." Quinn took a pretzel stick from the glass and walk with Max to the living room, where they sat down on the beige couch.