𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ | 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑

Start from the beginning

"I'm really sorry Aurora, even though it might be Ares's assignment, it was a project, so you'll both get the F." I took the sheets together and thanked Mr. Lenk, although there was nothing to be thanked for.

I have enough with him. He tells me he was done and in truth he just let someone else do the assignments, I had to sit with him for three hours. All for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I ran out of the classroom, where Quinn was already waiting for me with Zeth. "And?" Quinn came to me full of happiness while I walked out. I gave her my papers and she quickly looked at them.

"F? How can you have an F?" I snatched the paper out of her hand. "It's all his fault. He copied it, or it looks like someone else wrote it. I can't afford an F. How do I get a scholarship like this?"

He said he was done, playing some stupid notes on his shitty guitars. He said it's done damn it, I told him how badly I'm on the one, how much I need it, and yet he had to do this shit.

He'll hear from me. "That bastard," Quinn said indignantly, Zeth was just silent and pressed his lips together.

"He will hear something from me, he should dare to go to school." I would now like to laugh at Quinn's statement, but I can't do that, I'm too angry.

"Where are you going?" Zeth looked at me when I decided to go to Ares. "I'm going to him." "Do you think that's a good idea?" "What do I have left?"

I ran out of the school building and immediately made my way to the bus stop to drive to idiot. The sheets firmly with my anger in the hand.

The bus just arrived when I got off after twenty minutes and walked to the building where the idiot lives. "Do you want in?" someone asked me coming out the door. I nodded and walked in.

Fast up the stairs to the name Hall, which is etched in my mind. I stand by the door and knock hard. "Ares!"

I don't care about this uprising! I want to know what got him into this shit. He's so good at school, he reports every day when he's there, he's my opponent at school, and when it really comes down to it, he becomes a pussy?

What a pussy to deal with, if my future wouldn't be hung on this fucking grade I wouldn't care, but there's more. My college, Stanford, my future, my father, and his pride in me.

"Ares." my teeth pressed together. I could cry out of anger, which I get to feel.

"What is wrong with you? Can you stop?" I only caught a glimpse of him, but that changed when I just made my way to his apartment.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Ares?" I yelled at him. I looked sideways and saw a girl sitting naked on his table. I laughed wryly.

"You don't come to school to see your wonderful work because you were under pressure? So typical of you." I looked at him. My eyes full of anger, just looking into his eyes and not even noticing that Ares is just standing in front of me with a pillow in front of his cock.

"Are you out of your mind? Get out." He yelled at me. "You really did a great job. An F. I got an F because of you. It may be your future doesn't really concern you, but mine doesn't."

I didn't feel a single bit of embarrassment for catching them, all I'm thinking about right now is that grade that fucks up my entire cut.

"Um, you do realize that he and I are naked in front of you?" I looked at the girl sitting on the table. "And you realize that you're one of many who probably isn't the first on this fucking table ?"

She raised an eyebrow and looked at Ares, who was glaring at me. "You're completely exaggerating now. It's just a dumb grade, you can change it with your performance."

"You don't understand anything, do you?" "Chill, I'll manage it, so you get your good A." I rolled my eyes, crossed my hands on my chest and laughed wryly.

"You? How did you manage it? Did she write it for you, Or rather a completely different person? You know, do me a favor and just let it be. 'Cause all you do is destroy things."

"Your mother should hang it up here on the fridge with pride." I put the sheets on the cupboard. Without saying another word, I ran out of the apartment.

My chest was heaving because I wasn't breathing between words as I yelled at Ares. My cut will be destroyed by the F I needed the A.

Some think I'm overreacting, which may be true, but don't know why I want it so much. I didn't expect much from him, only that he would write three pages of good text.

I just wanted this little thing, and now it's all really ruined. Yes, you can balance them out, but what does that probable C in my transcript? To get a scholarship and go to a College, I have to make an effort, I can't allow myself to make any mistakes, and that's a mistake.

I stop in the stairwell, leaning against the wall to catch my breath. This is all becoming so much for me. I can not handle this. I hate problems and I can't deal with them.

I got that from my father. He never did that either, he dealt with issues with the music, and the operation was solved. He withdrew from problems, just walked away when there was a fight, but I'm right in the middle and can't get out.

My hands went to my eyes as I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. I want to do everything right in life. Good friends, job, and also grades. I want to make him proud. That he knows I'm trying.

The tears are coming, and I can't stop them. Maybe because of the stress, the sadness, or the anger. Possibly all emotion at once. I covered my mouth, so I wouldn't be too loud.

But when I heard footsteps I put on my hood, put music to my ears, and ran out of the stairwell to walk home.