𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ | 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑

AURORA Wednesday, 07th September~ Mount Everest by Labyrinth

AURORA
Wednesday, 07th September
~ Mount Everest by Labyrinth

*
"So since you couldn't go out the whole weekend and week, even though your best friend isn't grounded anymore, you're going to the cinema with her today." Quinn leaned back in her chair.

I looked at her. "But I have to study." "You don't have to do anything. We're going to the cinema." I rolled my eyes. "According to me."

I turned forward again to give my attention to the teacher. Today we get the project back, I hope I will get a good grade.

I read idiot's text again at home, and it was really good, so it's okay good. But mine was better. I made an extra effort for this.

When I went in, I didn't see Ares. But Mason is there, which means he's not late, he comes not at all. I hope that I still get the grade today, if not I really can't stand it with him this time.

Today my mood is good, and I don't want to ruin it. I don't need him to destroy it again. I'm just writing the things that are on the blackboard on my pad. Until the doorbell rings, "So before you get restless, homework is page 217 number 1 and 2. Please come forward one by one to get your grade."

I slowly packed my things and tucked my hair behind my ear on the right side to give myself a view.

I saw a single person next to me walking in front of the desk to get their grade. I sometimes saw good facial expressions, but the others scared me even more.

"Do you want to move? You want the grade the most out of both of us." I looked at Quinn, who then walked forward.

She received the note and spoke briefly to Mr. Lenk, a smile appeared on her lips, which means something like: I got a really good grade.

She looks at me and secretly gives me a thumbs up. Her mouth is open, and a squeak comes out too. I rolled my eyes where her smile caught my eye.

I saw her make her way to Zeth, probably to show him their good grade. Then I took my backpack and made my way to the front of the desk.

"Aurora, I thought you wouldn't come. Here you are." He took the paper that was meant for me from the pile of leaves. I went through all of them when I looked at the grade and my heart dropped to the ground. My legs felt numb. My stomach contracted.

"How can it be that I have an F?" Mr. Lenk adjusted his glasses and crossed his fingers as he looked up at me. "Many of the answers were not from yourself but from someone else." he took the leaves from my hands, which I could hardly control so that they could fall down.

He put the five leaves in front of him and fished for exactly three, which he puts in front of me. For individual tasks, he showed me what was written and said where it was copied. It was all Ares's tasks.