𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠

Comincia dall'inizio

He came to me with the glass and held it out to me. "I hope the water is okay." I nodded with my head. He handed me the glass and sat down on the dark gray couch which wasn't wide or long, it stood on four thin sticks and was quite small.

Mason seems genuinely nice, although many describe him as cold and condescending, looking down on others. He's just closed off, I would say, but that's not a bad thing, everyone needs time to get used to others, sometimes longer than others.

Apparently, he rarely or never does it. I drank my water and moved a bit, so I wouldn't awkwardly stand in the middle of the hallway. I placed my half-drunk glass on the white table, where newspaper, candles, flowers, and also fruit lay in a fruit bowl.

That's what I meant everything is a different kind of thing, every chair at the table is different one plastic which has no color the other brown with some stuffing, and the other is just white. Under the whole table is a carpet that looks the same as the one in the living room under the couch and table.

They both had that Orient Art on them.

On the first wall between the first and second windows is a big palm tree, on the second a lamp and on the wall a guitar. Under the third window, many books lie on top of each other.

I walked over there and looked at them. I would have thought everything, but that Ares read? "Are they all his?" I picked up one and looked at Mason, who was just putting his cup on the glass table.

"Ares likes to read, he just denied it often." I looked at the book, Little Woman. I've seen a lot in life, but that guy who has Little Woman in his books is new to me.

"Can I?" I pointed to the light blue chair across from me. He nodded as I walked around the table and sat on it.

It was quiet in the room, except for the water noise in the background, behind the one wooden door you could hear absolutely nothing. Mason had his eyes on the one magazine and occasionally sipped the coffee that was in the cup.

I was really bored, just looking out the window that was in front of me, and luckily it was the one with the view. So we sat there until someone knocked on the door and the bell rang often.

Rolling his eyes, Mason put the magazine aside on the couch and stood up. "This idiot really can't stop doing this shit."

I watch as he walks towards the door, his steps slow like he already knows who it is. Just like the attitude to open the door.

"Mason, I have some damn good news." Zeth burst into the apartment through the door, he didn't see me and immediately turned to Mason, who closed the door.

"Shoes." He pointed to the muddy shoes Zeth was wearing. Zeth picked up his foot and quickly pulled them off.

"Well, I talked to Charlie and..." then he saw me. "Hey, Aurora! What are you doing here?" I didn't know how to react. Should I get up and hug him, shake hands? No, that would be too old-fashioned. So I just smiled.

"I have to do a project with an idiot." "Idiot?" "Ares." Mason walked up to him and said it over Zeth's shoulder since he was just taller than him even though they were twins.

I don't know how many times it has to happen to me that I call him an idiot in front of his someone the way I really call him in my head, but on the one hand, I don't really care because I really don't see the point of saying his name.

"It's new someone calling him like that, but it doesn't matter now." There was silence until Mason smacked Zeth's head and said, "Talk, Nerd."

Zeth's hand immediately went to the back of his head where Mason hit him. I tried not to laugh. "Okay, don't hit me right away." He rolled his eyes.