𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠

Start from the beginning

It smelled like wall paint, and the stairs didn't look very new either. It reminds me of Germany, where the apartments inside were often different than on the outside.

The doors were the same on each floor, one on the left corner, one on the right, and also one in the middle. The dark green door where the paint is already slightly scratched.

When I arrived at the third floor full of breath, the door that was in the middle was open. I didn't know if it was from Ares, I looked at the bell with the name Hall on it.

I stopped outside and knocked, where the door opened slightly wider. "Idiot?" but instead of seeing him, a person came to the door.

"Ahm is Ares here." Mason stands in front of me with a strong stature. "He's taking a shower. Come in." He held the door open for me and I walked in. The apartment was pretty clean, probably he or his mother cleaned it beforehand.

But it was quite small I must say. When you went in, there was a thick wooden beam on my right, where long, thick nails were hammered into it. Ares jackets were hanging on top. "Would you like me to take your jacket off?" I looked at Mason, who was holding his hand out to me.

I quickly pulled off my backpack and then my jacket, which he then hung up on one nail. "Ares doesn't like it when it's dirty." He played on my shoes, which I was still wearing. "Sure, sorry."

I bent down and unlaced the shoes I got from my mother, who used to be hers, but she doesn't need them anymore. I placed them next to the other many shoes that were lying next to the beams.

Except for the three pairs of shoes that are on wooden shelves. They are attached to the wall with strings attached, it looks like swings.

I picked up my backpack and walked into the apartment after Mason. Immediately you could see almost everything that is in an apartment, living room, and kitchen together, no wall or anything else separates them from each other.

If you look straight ahead you can see three large windows showing the view from the third floor, which doesn't look that great right now because there is another house next to it, except for the last window which is the only one with a nice view out.

The walls with the windows are like I saw outside. But these bricks look cleaner.

Everything is chaotic here, what I mean is that the Furniture is not really the same

Everything is chaotic here, what I mean is that the Furniture is not really the same. In the kitchen, two white large smoothing cabinets hang over the counter, the counter finished in black wood. Fruits and spices are there for decoration.

Almost in the corner is a fridge that looks like it's from the 90s. I would say almost a few centimeters are separated between him and the big window.

"Do you want something to drink?" I looked at Mason. He walks to the fridge and opened it. "There's coke, beer, or water." "Water please." He nodded and took a glass out of the white cupboard to make water out of the sink in there.