𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠

AURORA Thursday, 25th August

AURORA
Thursday, 25th August

Quinn and I were just sitting on the grandstand to watch Quinn's new dear victim when I just looked at the three dots on my phone that shook, which then stopped for a short time and reappeared.

This boy really can't normally write yes or no. Annoyed, I waited for it, after a day without any life signal, an okay finally came.

Unknown:
Come at 14 (Street)

I turned off the phone and leaned back to give Quinn my full attention. "He's number 8." She said proudly like it was her son or something.

I looked ahead and was looking for the number eight when I saw it. The name on the back was not unknown to me, as I thought. I looked at her with a look.

"What?" "That's Zack, you know that he has something with Neyla. You also know what kind of bitch she can be."

"I respect their relationships, I'm not that kind of person. But I can probably simp about him as well, as long as I don't throw my arms around his neck?"

"I don't know if that corresponds to morality." I raised my eyebrow. "Oh yes? There are millions of girls who are after actors, singers, and everything else in this world who also have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, is that reprehensible? Or rather immoral. No! So let me admire him."

On the one hand, she's right. I brace myself and put my elbow on my knee and support my head in my hand. "Fine with me." I rolled my eyes

"Shall we go out for frozen yogurt today? My mother is finally letting me out, and there are new toppings." My mouth is watering. What I would give to be able to go and eat delicious frozen yogurts from Julia, who owns the best shop in town, but I can't.

"I have to do the project, I don't know when this Idiot has time again, I want to use the time he gives me today." "I'll finally get out, and you'll study?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I need the grade. Next time, I promise." I got up and took my backpack. "And you're going where now?" I looked at my phone. "It's 1:30 I have to meet this Idiot. Are you staying here?" she nods.

"Don't screw up." "Let's see." we smiled at each other, and I was on my way to Ares because I didn't know how long I had to walk.

After 40 minutes, I was finally at Ares's door. It was a tall building with multiple windows and balconies as well. It consisted of normal bricks that looked quite old.

I looked to the left and looked for his name, unfortunately, I don't know his last name. I slapped my forehead with my hand. "I had one job."

I got my phone, which was almost dead because I was listening to music while I was walking. Man, I really have to learn to drive. I went to Ares's number and texted him that I was in front of the door, after a few minutes there was a noise and I pushed the door open.