Chapter 38

Once the heart gets too heavy with pain, People don't cry.
They just turn silent!
Completely silent....

Lavender felt like she cried for a life time and there is no more tears left for her to mourn.

Its been hours since she left home to have some alone time for her own. The tension formed after the initial shock was too much to bear. Never in her life she wants a day like that ever again.

Her whole body is trembling with fear.. she don't wants to get captured by those vampires..
But is the fight really a good idea?

What If Aiden was right?
That the fight will only cause immense pain and loss to their pack members.

Lavender knew that she can't stay forever in Shadow Crack pack, even If it is all where she wants to be.

In a possible future where Aiden had to find his chosen Luna, she have no other option than to leave the pack behind.... her wolf can't afford the pain that will caused by their mate's actions.. they have to reject the bond inorder to lessen the physical pain.

May be she could just runaway?

You could have told us you know!

Lavender jumped at that voice.. as she was in immense thought she failed to acknowledge the fellow companions that followed her into the forest..

Amanda gazed her with watery eyes followed by a annoyed yet worried Margaret.

Both of them engulfed her in a tight embrace without giving her a chance to reply.

Bitch! We don't care that you are a warewolf, witch or hybrid! You can be whatever... but keep in mind that, we will forever be there for you..
Margaret expressed her furious rant in between their sob.. both of them were disappointed that Lavender didn't trust them enough to share her secret with them and the fact that they have to hear about it from their gamma on the emergency pack meeting along with the other members...

The majority of pack members conveys their support with the fight whereas some of them had shared their disagreement with the decision. Especially The chief head of warriors! He along with some elders had strongly oppose the idea on the earlier meeting backed up by his daughter Brittany,.. they even refused to participate in the blood war... which terribly conflics the mind of some warrior's earlier acceptance.

Aiden's absence in such an important meeting didn't help the situation at all!! And Tylor was acting like a walking time bomb!

Lavender silently listened as her friends fill her up with the informations that she missed.

The Gamma had given options to the warriors during their private meeting, they can choose whether they wished to fight or not. Fortunately many had choose to stand with the pack.
My William is ofcourse fighting! Amanda said with a proud yet feared smile.. I know you will protect my mate! Since you have the powers and all...

Lavender can only nod at that heartfelt statement..
They choose to sacrifice their life to save her even after knowing her identity! That itself meant alot to her..

Babe.. you should have just told me where you were going..you know, I'll gladly accompany you to anywhere! The young oracle entered into their picture while holding his "now" frustrated mate.

Here is a mate who gladly walk into any hell for his mate without a second thought!
On the other hand Goddess had given her a mate who not only keeps her as his last option while treating her like an emotionless being but also hating her for the race she born.
Like she don't have any feelings!.
Like its her damn choice to be a half witch!

Lavender hate herself for the envy she felt towards Margaret at that moment.

Why are you here Levi?
Don't you know that it is rude to interrupt others personal space!

I have some preparations to do! Will see you guys later.. Lavender bid her goodbye while the couple continues their gibberish mediated by an amused Amanda!

The Enchanted Chronicles

Aurelia's gift! The book of magic!
Lavender vipe the cover name astonishingly..

She directly moved into the spell section by skipping the introductory and descriptive part because of the lack of enough time.
They are expecting an attack on any time from the enemies.. each and every second is precious enough to save.

She really hopes these spells will work on time!..
Even If its not worked,
She will sacrifice her own life before any other get severely injured.

.
.
.
.
.

Aiden is agitated!

He was hoping that the pack will reject the idea of fighting and accepts his proposal of lending "her" to the vampires..

"She" is a Witch for godsake!
He was sure that she can manage living on her own world along with those blood sucking vampires!

He no more cares that he is being heartless! For an Alpha the life of hundreds of innocents is important than one insignificant one!

He watched his warriors practising on the arenas as the pregnant women and kids are moved into the pack house's safety chamber.

The whole pack is discussing tactics while keeping the borders thoroughly monitored.

Alpha!
You have to deliver your vote of motivation to the army. Its a part of our custom.

Aiden flinched at the cold formal tone Tylor used to address him.

They are not in a friendly term at the moment and he is not sure that he can ever able to mend their friendship back to normal.

He always knew that Tylor loved Lavender to the core but never imagined that he will go to this extend for her after learning the truth..

Why are you doing this Ty?
You have to think like a beta!
The pack have to be your first priority before anything!

Then should I step down from the post "Alpha"?
Cause for me, my sister will always be the top priority no matter what!

Don't be insane! You will be the only one who's caring so much about that witch! How long do you think you can protect her?... Until you died in the war by vampires? Then what..? Whose going to be the next shield to your princess?!

AM DAMN SURE THAT ITS NOT YOU AIDEN! SHE WILL HAVE A MATE THAT CHERISH HER FOR THE TREASURE SHE IS!

BELIEVE ME! AM EQUALLY GLAD AS YOU THAT ITS NOT ME! CAUSE IF I WAS HER MATE BY ANY CHANCE,
I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REJECT HER AND THROW HER OUT OF MY PACK!!

Aiden roared furiosly!

As both of them were in a glaring match, they missed the broken heart that was crying silently behind those closed doors...

His mate!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ariadane felt helpless as she struggled to perform the rituals her sister committed years ago.. Being twins, both of them possess the same powers but Aurelia was always eager to learn new things while she was the lazy one..

With a deep breath she uttered the last spell..

Benedic, o divina porta, magnificum ingressum maledictis

A piercing light surrounds the area which caused the slaves to cover their eyes unable to face the divine energy.

Alexis! Inform your Lord that the path is cleared!

Shadow Crack is waiting for the vampires..

To be continued..