Chapter 8

Lavender tried to open her eyes, her eyelids feels so heavy. She can hear the birds chirping outside her window. The morning had arrived before she woke up. The warm daylight welcomed her through the shades, she covered her eyes unable to face them.

Sweety are you awake? Her mother asked softly stepping inside her room. When she saw that Lavender was wide awake, she cradled her into a tight hug.

Oh my goddess! you got us so worried Lave!

Then she remembered, The fight, her falling out, the witch, Aiden! Suddenly she feels like her head is throbbing!

Did that really happened or was just a dream?

How are you feeling baby girl?
She raised her face from her mothers shoulder to gaze at the concerned face of her father.

She feel terrible for making them worried over her. It was really stupid of her. She should have avoid the fighting.

I am feeling good guys, stop stressing!. She reassured them.
She smiled at her father, hugging her mother a little more tightly. Her father then joined them for a group hug. Now this feels home! Her happy place.

What no love for me? Tylor moan standing on her doorway.
Looks like Someone is jealous.

Their mother moved to face him with a glare.
How dare you ask for love after you put your sister through that youngman?

Its okey mother..
Lavender begin to defend him only to shut it by their father.

Tylor Brown Evans! You are going to clean the whole house for a whole week!

Tylor's jaw dropped, he looked at our mother helplessly for some mercy.

Damn! Tylor cleaning whole house?!, He even hate to clean his own room.
Lavender badly wants to chuckle at his misfortune but hold it for her own sake.

Later during the breakfast Tylor managed to reduce the punishment for 3 days after a lot of apologizing and whining to their parents. Well good for him.

Her parents suggests that she took a day off, and after all those events happened on last day, even she does need a break, she decides to go. Doing something does keep her mind of things. And she was sure that her mother would have got her bedridden if she decides to stay back at home.

Her father initiated to walk her to work. Since the warewolves likes to get social and prefer a healthy life, nobody use vehicles over their pack grounds. Cars are used mainly for travelling to human town or other neighbouring packs.

While walking she recalled moving through those streets holding Aiden's hand. She shake her head, clearing those memories.

How was the work Lave? Her father questioned throwing his arms around her shoulder, holding her close.
Accidents made their inner wolf restless, she knows that her father's wolf was worried about his pup.

I like it over there father, Its really peaceful!
She replied honestly.

Her father was her wall. He was always been there for her and Tylor even with his busy duties as a beta, always so patient with her, answering all of her silly questions, taking them out on picnics, helping her with homeworks, crying with her when she cried. She smiled at those thoughts.

He dropped her off at Library before walking his way towards the pack house, Just three more weeks, then Tylor will take his place as the beta at the next full moon. She can't wait!

Hey bitch!
Margeret greeted her as she went into the main hall.

What are you doing here Margaret?

She eyed her friend suspiciously, Margaret never liked to be inside the Library. Moreover she even mock both Amanda and Lavender for loving books. According to her books are boring. Then what happened today? Is she here to meet her?

Margaret will be helping you here today Lavender, I have some Urgent errands to done for. I am lefting you incharge.

Mr. Jamison answered for his daughter. He handled her the keys, before warning Margeret to stay away from trouble. Before lefting them alone.

Lavender giggled at her friend's bad luck which earned her a glare in return.

She moved to place the keys on cupboard..wait a second..Lavender take a double look...refused to believe...but there it is..inside her hands..

Keys to the secret basement..

To be continued.....