Chapter 35

Deep Breath Lave.. Deep Breath... Relax... You're just hallucinating.. Its all right! Just your imaginations...

For once everything felt Like Dejavu!

The dry mouth, paralysed nerves, shaking hands.. everything bought her back to that night when Felicia spelled her with those creeps.

But the thing is her pack forest doesn't have any talking trees or smiling flowers. Even the stones are jumping here and there...

Wait... did Felicia brought her here?
Is this her coven?

Ofcourse It has to be a witchland!

It explains why everything seems so magical and beautiful here.

FELICIAAAA

Lavender called out loudly for her friend since she was nowhere in seen.

FELICIA.... COME OUT... ITS ENOUGH!!!

Hey! Shhhhhhh......
You don't have to wake a whole community now, don't Ya?!

A sudden amused voice blocked her high pitch just as she was about to deliver next.

You..you are not Felicia!

She eyed the new face with outmost curiosity and a bit of fear.

But like a repeat the new figure also come forwards and put her in a tight embrace.

Ohh... okey then! looks like the stranger is not a threat anymore. Lavender slowly returned the hug awkwardly.

Who are you? And Where am I? Lavender questioned the stranger while getting out of her tight embrace.

I Am Aurelia!
You are in my Territory.
The latter replied, beaming.

What is this place called? Is it for real here... like I really think that I heared a tree talking .. soo..

Lavender asked expectantly since the lady seems friendly enough.

You are in magical forest sweety. And you guessed right, the tree was indeed talking to you.. even the air can pass secrets over here. Aurelia replied with a mysterious chuckle.

Oh...

Magical Forest! Make sense.

Lavender looks around curiosly... Aurelia is making her nervous!
That women is looking at her like the way her mother looks at her when she did something that makes her proud.

Can you please tell me, Why am I here?

Cause you are "The ONE"

What you meant by "The ONE"?

Et fructus duos mundos.
Qui nata luna in longis auidum saturasset.
Thesauro in sacrificium.

Aurelia whispered quietly, as a answer to her questions... but Lavender heared it anyway.

Afterall she heared those words a thousand times from Felicia that she can utter those without a mistake even If she is unknown of its meaning.

Do you mind sharing its meaning with me?

When Aurelia remain silent..
Lavender let out a defeated sigh.. she is exactly same as Felicia, choosing silence over answers.

But for her surprise..

The fruit of two worlds.
Who she born when moon bleeds.
A Treasure of Sacrifice.

Aurelia voiced with a teary eye before cradling her face into her hands.